Sunderland parking at Co-op 2019

grover_yyz

I was reading older posts about parking at the Sunderland Co-op. Will parking still be available again this year? I have truck and large enclosed trailer and i am not sure if there will be room at the HOO clubhouse.

Thanks,

Jerry

Yes Jerry it is getting crowded at the Sunderland co-op with all there new trucks etc. .I am sure you will find a spot at are club house , if not  go north of the club house and turn right at the first side  street that will take you over to the park and arena , you can park anywhere there no problem .I imagine you can google it 

12 minutes ago, 800r said:

Yes Jerry it is getting crowded at the Sunderland co-op with all there new trucks etc. .I am sure you will find a spot at are club house , if not  go north of the club house and turn right at the first side  street that will take you over to the park and arena , you can park anywhere there no problem .I imagine you can google it 

Thanks for the reply. I will try them all. I will probably end up parking at the arena as I am probably be showing up around 10am.

Jerry 

Some of the trails are getting iffy  due to all the traffic and no snow  mainly  the fields,  you might be better  to trl. a bit farther to Fenlon 

1 hour ago, 800r said:

Some of the trails are getting iffy  due to all the traffic and no snow  mainly  the fields,  you might be better  to trl. a bit farther to Fenlon 

That is a disappointment to hear. I guess I will be off to Fenlon Falls.

Archived