B trail Haliburton

none

We are going to be sledding from Pinestone next week and were planning a run to Whitney on one of our days . 

The ITG shows RED from Eagle Lake to Guilford .

Is this the only way to rejoin the B ? 

We are not real familiar with the area so an alternate route suggestion would be appreciated. 

Trail is closed and barricaded due to landowner. Use E trail to Trail 10 back to B trail as your alternate route. 

Trails are in decent shape...

Thanks Paul. 

Our wives are very nervous about running the lakes , Is Haliburton Lake staked all the way and in good shape ?

Cuz if it, is my gal will be on the bar with her e-tech  just to get to the end !  LOL

Thanks Rev-man , we are in the planning stages and the more info we get the more comfortable we get .

I'm waiting for my sled to be released from it's badly needed maintenance appointment or we would be riding instead of typing !

Haliburton Lake is in good shape and very well staked. It is getting a lot of traffic now that there is no more access off Moose Lake. Take care to follow the markers to the right when entering the main part of Haliburton Lake after crossing over the road at the south end. 

HALIBURTON LAKE_SOUTH ENTRY_FEB 16_2019.jpg

22 minutes ago, bucko said:

Thanks Paul. 

Our wives are very nervous about running the lakes , Is Haliburton Lake staked all the way and in good shape ?

Cuz if it, is my gal will be on the bar with her e-tech  just to get to the end !  LOL

Lakes are golden. Stick to the stake lines to keep everyone happy. 

Doing the Land and Lakes tour today with a mixed group.. Another Bluebird day...

Color me green .  Cheers .!.      :mrgreen:

2 minutes ago, Yukon Cornelious said:

Doing the Land and Lakes tour today with a mixed group.. Another Bluebird day...

2 minutes ago, Yukon Cornelious said:

Archived