Wing Night Friday Feb 1

St Clements Clubhouse located at 3100 Hergott Rd, St Clements.

We start at 5:00pm and go to around 9.

$11 for an order of large wings.

Everyone is welcome. Come out and meet friends both old and new.

Plenty of Parking.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to some 40 creek wings Friday night!

• 1 year later...

Drooling for some 40 Creek wings this Friday night.

On 2/4/2020 at 7:55 PM, TURBO DOO said:

Mrs. Turbo Doo and i will be there.  Usual time. I have some photos to show you..:cool:.. Hope to see you there..

Just back from wing night. When I left they were down to about 50 lb. of wings left and open till 10 PM. should be a sell out.

Sold out by 9pm. Was a good turn out.

One more Wing Night for the season left.

Open trails today. Let’s hope they last for a month.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

Great news but where can you go? Looks like most trails around town still closed so a small loop is available I see? 

The trail heading NW of the clubhouse is open as well as the B203 heading NE from Linwood. I believe the 5-71 is open as well. They have been trying to get the ITG updated most of the day.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

The trail heading NW of the clubhouse is open as well as the B203 heading NE from Linwood. I believe the 5-71 is open as well. They have been trying to get the ITG updated most of the day.

The guide is right now, except 5-71 still shows red! Thanks for info. Trails looked better north of highway 86 today from road. Corner of 86 and macton was jammed with trailers. Not much snow south of St clements at moment, that is for sure. Hopefully that Elmira link gets open this week too, that give a nice loop and increase traffic to club house. 

Edited by Strong Farmer

13 minutes ago, Strong Farmer said:

The guide is right now, except 5-71 still shows red! Thanks for info. Trails looked better north of highway 86 today from road. Corner of 86 and macton was jammed with trailers. Not much snow south of St clements at moment, that is for sure. Hopefully that Elmira link gets open this week too, that give a nice loop and increase traffic to club house. 

5-71 is not one of our trails. I was by there today and the groomer had been through but I didn't go into the closed section. Thinking about it now, I think there is a section of busch trail in there that is always wet.

I believe that small piece of B-203 north of Linwood is supposed to be open as well.

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

5-71 is not one of our trails. I was by there today and the groomer had been through but I didn't go into the closed section. Thinking about it now, I think there is a section of busch trail in there that is always wet.

I believe that small piece of B-203 north of Linwood is supposed to be open as well.

No worries I won’t go that way if it is red. Great run that way when trail is open though.