Unbelievable actually believable

02Sled

Saw on CBC police are searching for a 33 yr old snowmobiler who went through the ice. 

You have to be kidding.

Odot over on FS posted yesterday about a waterskipper missing in eastern Ontario. Also a teen that is in critical condition after hitting a steel gate on a closed trail.

Yep, totally believable.  And a father no less... 

21 minutes ago, Puggz said:

Yep, totally believable.  And a father no less... 

Speculation only but like so many of these early season fatalities I have to wonder if alcohol played a part. 27 snowmobiling fatalities in Ontario last year. We really need to change that number and target zero.

Supposedly around 7pm at night. Sand lake in Kearney?

Yes in Westport, north of Kingston 

Sand Lake would not likely be froze yet, the Big Rideau would be partly froze and sand lake would usually be wide open, he was know to be a water skipper from what I heard this week

On 11/26/2018 at 9:33 AM, 02Sled said:

Speculation only but like so many of these early season fatalities I have to wonder if alcohol played a part. 27 snowmobiling fatalities in Ontario last year. We really need to change that number and target zero.

Booze better NOT be a player!

Border patrol doesn't want Yank's with DUI's, so y'all must be dry up there eh? :rolleyes:

It seems hard to believe that he would have went out to water skip on a lake that is starting to freeze after dark?

That seems like the absolute worst of all possible choices?

Archived