Glasses lost in Cochrane

Lost pair of ladies prescription glasses in parking lot or on side of a trail in gold case somewhere from Timmins - Cochrane - Abitibi ?? Please if found I will pay to have sent home. 705 686-7781

11 hours ago, There's a Blizzard coming said:

Lost pair of ladies prescription glasses in parking lot or on side of a trail in gold case somewhere from Timmins - Cochrane - Abitibi ?? Please if found I will pay to have sent home. 705 686-7781

Heading to cochrane today which parking lot? I will ask around. Will keep my eyes open too. Hope you find them. 

I did my first  full running sprint in sled gear last weekend across the parking lot of Cousins Restaurant in Englehardt. Guy had left his reading glasses on a table when they left.

I just caught him as he was accelerating  away. I scared the crap out of him when I yelled from behind, but he was quite thankful as he had just bought the glasses before the trip.

Not trying to hijack you thread, just adding some good sledder karma, :) Good luck

3 hours ago, SlowTouringGuy said:

Cousins. Good restaurant !

1 hour ago, whits-end said:

Cousins is now our go-to restaurant in Englehart, since the 'soup place' (former Esso) is gone.  Great place, friendly service.  I'm told the motel rooms are good too, and reasonable.

Is it the restaurant just up the highway across from the GP mill?

7 hours ago, SlowTouringGuy said:

Cousins. Good restaurant !

And there he is........................................................Glad to see you're still hanging around Mouse

7 hours ago, revrnd said:

Is it the restaurant just up the highway across from the GP mill?

“Almost” directly across the highway from Grant’s OSB mill.  Trail goes across the front of the property. We’ve stayed in the motel rooms as well. Basic. Clean. Reasonable.  Last minute addition to the group resulted in two guys sharing a single bed there one night and we didn’t get kicked out. I guess they must also be rainbow friendly. What happens in Englehart stays in Englehart. 

3 hours ago, extreme600 said:

And there he is........................................................Glad to see you're still hanging around Mouse

Still lurking.   How’s by you?  And my nephew?

ewwwww.....

Shirley they had a cot available?

Maybe take the seat off a sled?

6 hours ago, SlowTouringGuy said:

Last minute addition to the group resulted in two guys sharing a single bed there one night ...  

Reminds me of a joke that bounced around my head as Domino, 14Snow, others arrived after sunset at a 'resort' and were presented with what appeared to be one massive bed in a cabin - our rooms (presumably with the usual double or twin bed set-up) were given away for a film production.

Joke goes something like this (might've posted it before, but would've recalled my first oc.com warning point :-P )

Three snowmobilers walk into a northern motel and find out there is only 1 room left - with only 1 bed.

Since it's the only motel in town, the guys decide to share the bed. They get to their room, squeeze in, and fall asleep.

The next morning, the guy on the left side of the bed wakes up and says, "I had the craziest dream about getting the best handj*b of my life."

The guy on the right side says, "That's incredible - I had the same dream!"

Then the guy in the middle wakes up and says, "Wow, I had the weirdest dream!"

The other two guys nod their heads in anticipation.

"I was cross-country skiing really, really fast..."

And you wonder, how can 'lost glasses' evolve to this?

Good luck in locating the glasses. Gold case, Timmins-Cochrane-Abitibi.

21 hours ago, whits-end said:

Cousins is now our go-to restaurant in Englehart, since the 'soup place' (former Esso) is gone.  Great place, friendly service.  I'm told the motel rooms are good too, and reasonable.

Former Esso at the bridge is still open, called BNS now.  I heard the same "Soup Lady" is there making food but I can't confirm.

9 hours ago, Canuck said:

Reminds me of a joke that bounced around my head as Domino, 14Snow, others arrived after sunset at a 'resort' and were presented with what appeared to be one massive bed in a cabin - our rooms (presumably with the usual double or twin bed set-up) were given away for a film production.

Joke goes something like this (might've posted it before, but would've recalled my first oc.com warning point :-P )

Three snowmobilers walk into a northern motel and find out there is only 1 room left - with only 1 bed.

Since it's the only motel in town, the guys decide to share the bed. They get to their room, squeeze in, and fall asleep.

The next morning, the guy on the left side of the bed wakes up and says, "I had the craziest dream about getting the best handj*b of my life."

The guy on the right side says, "That's incredible - I had the same dream!"

Then the guy in the middle wakes up and says, "Wow, I had the weirdest dream!"

The other two guys nod their heads in anticipation.

"I was cross-country skiing really, really fast..."

And you wonder, how can 'lost glasses' evolve to this?

Good luck in locating the glasses. Gold case, Timmins-Cochrane-Abitibi.

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/2014/5/3/5675092/study-straight-men-cuddle-with-other-men-a-lot

On 3/23/2018 at 7:16 AM, Viperules700 said:

Heading to cochrane today which parking lot? I will ask around. Will keep my eyes open too. Hope you find them. 

Thanks a bunch. Not sure, anywhere from Timmins to Smooth Rock to Abatibi canyon. I know thats a big area but I dont know when I actually lost them. I had them in sled cause I kept fogging up wearing them so just had them in case in saddle bag. Thanks Jeannie 705 686-7781 or 705 323-0029

On 3/24/2018 at 6:32 AM, SlowTouringGuy said:

Still lurking.   How’s by you?  And my nephew?

Your nephew and I are doing great!!  Hopefully we get to see you next year!!!  Silly mouse

On 2018-03-24 at 10:44 PM, SlowTouringGuy said:

I see that you've also snowmobiled with Domino. 

Silly mouse x2 lol.

Archived