Dubreuilville Fuel

MR WEEZ

Does the Dub still have that handy dandy do it yourself rig am a roll to get fuel? I'll be there Friday night.

yes and has a new credit card machine , that is easy to use 

7 minutes ago, northstar said:

yes and has a new credit card machine , that is easy to use 

Good news. I was stuck behind a group last year that were having a meltdown trying to figure it out.

Just got back last night from Dubreville the trails are mint . We came back through Aubrey falls excellent trails all the way , stopped at the turn off for Searchmont and it look just as good . I talked to the groomer operator at Halfway and they where heading back to  Searchmont tuesday night I think.

5 minutes ago, The Groomer Guy said:

Same type of system but way better.  

Hey, thanks Groomer Guy. Wow, I'm amongst royalty here.

It is only regular or diesel, no premium. 

8 hours ago, Yamatario said:

It is only regular or diesel, no premium. 

Just bring octane boaster or fill in wawa and just top up with abit of regular. 

1 hour ago, Viperules700 said:

Just bring octane boaster or fill in wawa and just top up with abit of regular. 

The roads into Wawa are dry best to take wawa 5 and come into wawa from the lake or just go to the magpie from wawa 5  to Dub its 100 miles from 1/2 way haven . 

5 hours ago, northstar said:

The roads into Wawa are dry best to take wawa 5 and come into wawa from the lake or just go to the magpie from wawa 5  to Dub its 100 miles from 1/2 way haven . 

Just came in still ice base on side of the road no issue today. Rode the ditch to fill up and now eating at Chinese restaurant on lake, in wawa great food.  Worst part was over the dam, abit of gravel on both sides, but noting horrible yet lots of snow to load up suspension in between short sections of road though. End of week it might be bad though, if it gets swarm. Trails are steller from chapleau to half way. Don't care for trail from half wawa to wawa that much. 

Out of all trails I rode so far south of wawa coming into town on D is going down hill fast. It is turning icy too. I would recommend taking wawa trail 5 and by pass town. D trail into wawa might be closed soon if it warms up. 

Othee side of wawa on dub site trails are amazing. Trails are also amazing from halfway to chapleau too, that section will hold up well too no doubt. 

Archived