Green Horn

MR WEEZ

Hey guys, new to the site but don't know why. I'm a life long snowmobiler from Ontario but just got around to finally signing up. I've rode most parts of Ontario but the past few years have jumped over to the UP with only one trip to Ontario per season but I do miss our trail system. I've been riding Yamaha 4 strokes since 03' and as long as Yamaha produces the motors I will ride whatever sled that motor sits in lol. Being from southern Ontario I have to trailer everywhere I ride but it's always worth it. Well that's me in a nut shell.

Welcome to the forum Mr. Weez. Lots of info. and fun here as you know. Can't beat the reliability of a 4 stroke Yammi.

10 hours ago, MR WEEZ said:

Hey guys, new to the site but don't know why. I'm a life long snowmobiler from Ontario but just got around to finally signing up. I've rode most parts of Ontario but the past few years have jumped over to the UP with only one trip to Ontario per season but I do miss our trail system. I've been riding Yamaha 4 strokes since 03' and as long as Yamaha produces the motors I will ride whatever sled that motor sits in lol. Being from southern Ontario I have to trailer everywhere I ride but it's always worth it. Well that's me in a nut shell.

Are you the guy with the snowmobile license plate?

10 hours ago, gobills said:

welcome aboard!! same question as slomo are you the guy with the licence plate?

Uh oh. Two guys asking the same question. I'm almost afraid to admit that yes I have a personalized OFSC plate on my truck.

Welcome to the forum!! 

Finally Weez.  Welcome to the GOOD Forum.  You'll get  a lot of great info here.  Great site and great people.  Enjoy

Welcome to the forum!

11 hours ago, MR WEEZ said:

Uh oh. Two guys asking the same question. I'm almost afraid to admit that yes I have a personalized OFSC plate on my truck.

My want to take plates off while riding lol.

I don’t get why. 

8 minutes ago, MR WEEZ said:

I don’t get why. 

Someone might take advantage if they know you are in a different area for a few days, that is all. Park in a good safe spots no worries. 

Archived