WAWA Trails?

yamirider

Does anyone know if big loop is doable. Yellow around chapleau has me abit concerned again? 

Wawa should be good still, no worries I would think. If you go let me know how it is. Planning to go next week. . 

It's all good, the Yellow in Chapleau is nothing, I thing because there was some logging or something, Yellow in our area is Green for many places, he have too much of high standards, I was just saying that in a conference call the other night.  Wawa just groomed all their trails, all good.

2 hours ago, The Groomer Guy said:

It's all good, the Yellow in Chapleau is nothing, I thing because there was some logging or something, Yellow in our area is Green for many places, he have too much of high standards, I was just saying that in a conference call the other night.  Wawa just groomed all their trails, all good.

Thanks should be in dub on Wednesday for a night. Will stop in at store and see if you are around, in need some beer for motel hot tub. 

We found the WAWA trails to be in great condition last weekend. We rode trail 7 to the Magpie on Friday, it was smooth and fast.  Brought the D trail from Dub. to WAWA on Saturday, it was also in great shape.    

Archived