Kirkland lake or Temiskaming Shores for this weekend

DOM

We are booked at Temiscaming shores for end of this week. Should we go further north to Kirkland Lake or are we fine here

anybody in these areas now with input would be great 

wanted to ride into Quebec and figured it was easier from TS

I would go the extra hour to Kirkland Lake and ride into Quebec from there.    

TS is good now.

20180226_172525.jpg

Again...............................................................you left without us.  Geez I'm not good at stalking you.

7 minutes ago, catinental couch said:

That's Blake. Here today and gone tomorrow. I wonder if butter tarts were involved. lol

LMAO most likely.  All I know is that I will NOT be bringing butter tarts nor mustard for him NOW.  WTG Blake

let's hope for more snow

31 minutes ago, ZR SLEDHEAD said:

I'm in TS for couple days as of tomorrow noon.

Thursday to Monday for our crew.  You rolling Back Thursday Rick ? 

Things aren’t great in New Liskeard. The warm up hasn’t been kind. In Kirkland lake, they say they don’t have money to groom....

On 26/02/2018 at 6:05 PM, Renegade7 said:

I would go the extra hour to Kirkland Lake and ride into Quebec from there.    

Is the the trail connection open between Ont' & PQ? There have been issues in the V town area in the past.

1 hour ago, gobills said:

now thats laying some sweet trail down!!

Doesn't look like that trail even needs grooming though. 

ZR Sledhead , Let us know how the trails are I plan on going up Next Wednesday the 7th possibly alone if no one else can go with me

On 2/27/2018 at 7:07 PM, barberch said:

Things aren’t great in New Liskeard. The warm up hasn’t been kind. In Kirkland lake, they say they don’t have money to groom....

They must have found some cash. Rode the A from the A108 intersection north of Kirkland to the L162 on Tuesday afternoon and it was mint.

A trail was pretty good from KL all the way to Temagami except for the yellow portion north of Elk Lake. The groomer operator we met in KL said don't do the loop to the east of town. Hadn't been groomed in a while. Lots of new snow to the south of NL yesterdaymaking the ride down to temagami and back excellent. Now that there is cooler weather, the trails will firm up after grooming. We can't complain too much, over 1200 kms staging out of New Liskeard. Base is solid!

On 2/26/2018 at 7:03 PM, Blake G said:

TS is good now.

20180226_172525.jpg

Nice meeting you Blake...we had a great ride to Temagami, too bad you couldn't have joined us

22 minutes ago, barberch said:

Nice meeting you Blake...we had a great ride to Temagami, too bad you couldn't have joined us

Same here, barberch. Nice to bump into you and Monte1214. You guys seemed so well-informed in our impromptu chat in the restaurant, that it suddenly dawned on me that you might be OCers. Glad I asked. Turned into a good discussion ! Hope to bump into you guys again.

Archived