A Trail towards North Bay from Sunridge??

gobills

Just stay away from D trail through astorville...it’s shot, you’ll need new skis if you ride that trail lol

What A trail are you taking about? All I see is D from Sundridge up to astorville....

D from astorville south down to a101d is beyond screwed. I don’t even know why that’s still open. A101D is also screwed, and it’s a good thing it’s closed. D trail should be closed 100%. If they haven’t had any new up there since Saturday...(even if they got 5cm it would still be screwed) then it’s bad forsure. I wish I hadve taken pictures but I was so pissed off I was actually riding on a trail that should’ve been listed as closed...I just wanted to get off of it ASAP. If I were you I would head west out of Sundridge and take those C feeder trail up to NB. I can post pictures of my buddies brand new C&A skis if you want! They look like 3-4 seasons old skis...

35D0F992-8BDA-44AB-9433-A4BAC068EB44.png

Conditions are thin & icy to say the least.

Keep in mind there is a long section of road between Trout Creek and Astorville, also there is a railbed that's very thin.

Although I haven't ridden the C110D up from South River, it is typically a better option.

Since we lost the trail thru Powassan, the options are limits for North/South travel.

Snowing as we speak, hopefully things turn around.

Archived