C Trail (Shinning Tree to Timmins)

SledEd

Does anyone have any updates on this section of the C trail or the L143 running up to Timmins, trying to make a run out of Subury but cant get any further than Shinning Tree or Elk Lake. 

Been wondering this also ,try Urs at Auld Reekie Lodge in Gowganda ,he is the guy that grooms that section and will let u know the updates 

Ya I know him well but just didnt want to bother him, thought someone else might know but I will call Diane and Urs tonight

I talked to Jamie and he doesn’t know about that far west of him 

Thanks guys, i will be sure to post anything I find out. 

16 hours ago, SledEd said:

Does anyone have any updates on this section of the C trail or the L143 running up to Timmins, trying to make a run out of Subury but cant get any further than Shinning Tree or Elk Lake. 

I'm in Timmins.  All I can tell you is that the C trail and the L143 from Timmins is groomed, but I do NOT know how far down.  I saw it was Red on the ITG, therefore I didn't want to go on it until I see at least yellow.  YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!  P.S. Great amount of snow on trails today.  Hard to see where the trail was when you were out of the bush.  LOL

South.JPG

south 1.JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

Just talked to some of the lodge owners and up until this last snow fall there has been very little snow. They are good to go now so hopefully in a week or so the C trail should open up, I havent heard about the L143 yet. 

Archived