PBR Riders out with the drag today..

Turbo Doo

47 minutes ago, Big Pussy said:

There is now way to get over the Fredrick House River yet so where would you go ?  Around in circles around the town I guess.

I'd gladly ride around in circles right now...anything beats sittin on the couch lol

16 hours ago, Spanky said:

Where are you booked in Nunz?  We are back at the Thriftlodge December 29 to January 1 again this year, can't wait! 

We are also booked at the Thriftlodge from the 30th till the 2nd maybe the 3rd, There is a big group of us staying there, See you then buddy. We are also going to the Polar Bear riders New years bash at the arena. Rumour has it someone on here from the north might be making the trip over as well, Should be a great weekend.

3 hours ago, Big Pussy said:

There is now way to get over the Fredrick House River yet so where would you go ?  Around in circles around the town I guess.

We could all volunteer to pack the Canyon loop for them .....  :D 

Based on some of the pictures Kenny showed me of the PBR sleds from last weekend you may want to rethink that.  Remember Nunz's ATV photos, very similar.  :P

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎26 at 9:21 PM, gsx6 said:

That's was 2 years ago lol  It's in the description.  We basically lost all the snow we had, the frost is still there. Hope it's no a repeat of last year, it was looking so good.   

1 hour ago, The Groomer Guy said:

That's was 2 years ago lol  It's in the description.  We basically lost all the snow we had, the frost is still there. Hope it's no a repeat of last year, it was looking so good.   

Now why did you go and say that....

We lost a couple or 3 inches up here, had +4 and windy.  It shows too.  Groomer had been starting to pack around town.  At least what was packed will be like concrete !!

Saw on the Westway FB page they had their first sledders of the year up there, A friend of Tom Knight and his son took their Sidewinders out for a ride yesterday on some old logging roads. Pretty die hard considering they drove up from Orillia.

Just might end up in James Bay.

21 hours ago, The Groomer Guy said:

LOL. I guess I’ll have to read discriptions before I post. 

Extremely disappointed that wasn’t from this year. Still a cool video though 

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎30 at 6:46 AM, gsx6 said:

LOL. I guess I’ll have to read discriptions before I post. 

Extremely disappointed that wasn’t from this year. Still a cool video though 

I also wish it was this year buddy.  Getting our new groomer tomorrow and I can't even try it out.

Archived