The 90's, How we started promoting snowmobiling in a little northern town

The Groomer Guy

Hey guys, for those that know me from way back will remember this, for the new people on here you will know who is this french guy that I heard of a few times.... what's up with that. lol Well here's a cool story that was made about how we started promoting snowmobiling in Dubreuilville Ontario in the 90's.    I taught some of you would like to read as in the story it says how I got to meet some of you.  not naming names but how we did it...

It's been a cool ride, I enjoy doing this and most of all meeting nice people like all of you.   here's to many many more years!!!!

Article Link  Click here to see it.

You have quite the background Luc.... reading and watching the Groomer Guy is something I always look forward to. Keep up the great and valued work. Your area is so lucky to have you.

34 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

You have quite the background Luc.... reading and watching the Groomer Guy is something I always look forward to. Keep up the great and valued work. Your area is so lucky to have you.

X3 thank you Luc for your passion and everything you do!! It’s been a pleasure meeting you a couple times.

Found that article on line last night and went through it.

The sport and area are in deed lucky to have you.....hopefully your little son will share the same passion as you when he is older - which congrats on the son!

9 hours ago, The Groomer Guy said:

Hey guys, for those that know me from way back will remember this, for the new people on here you will know who is this french guy that I heard of a few times.... what's up with that. lol Well here's a cool story that was made about how we started promoting snowmobiling in Dubreuilville Ontario in the 90's.    I taught some of you would like to read as in the story it says how I got to meet some of you.  not naming names but how we did it...

It's been a cool ride, I enjoy doing this and most of all meeting nice people like all of you.   here's to many many more years!!!!

Article Link  Click here to see it.

Hey Luc nice to see you get the credit you deserve. If not for you I would never heard of Dubreuilville its my favourite place to ride and stay see you soon my friend 

Archived