October 20-22 - Dates Set for Toronto Snowmobile, ATV and Powersports Show

Canuck

1 hour ago, Wimpy said:

Hey thanks guys!  Appreciate the info.  I will check out fast track, thx!  02Sled I just got home from Country Corners an hour ago...  ohhh boy!  lol - Some good deals on non current.  Decisions, decisions.. lol

Thx again! 

Fast tracks prices are better on almost all sleds. These are all LXR 137's except zr 9000 sno pro. ZR 5000-same, ZR6000-save 1000, ZR7000-save 700, ZR8000-save 1200 and ZR9000 -save 350. Plus tax of course. ZR 7000 and ZR 8000 are the same price. $10,699.00.   $12,918.00 out the door. Just thought i'd let you know.

The Novi show is a large show just outside of Detroit.  The show is about the same size as the Toronto show but it is 90% snowmobile related.  It is also much more of a 'selling' show as opposed to a 'showing' show.

Well worth the trip, IMO.

2 hours ago, Wimpy said:

Hey thanks guys!  Appreciate the info.  I will check out fast track, thx!  02Sled I just got home from Country Corners an hour ago...  ohhh boy!  lol - Some good deals on non current.  Decisions, decisions.. lol

Thx again! 

If you want to look at Skidoo Mcintoish power and leisure in St Mary's are a great top notch family run dealer. Highly recommend them. Call and ask for Doug before you go. He is a straight up guy and knows his product line well. Worth a visit for sure. 

22 hours ago, sledjunk said:

The Novi show is a large show just outside of Detroit.  The show is about the same size as the Toronto show but it is 90% snowmobile related.  It is also much more of a 'selling' show as opposed to a 'showing' show.

Well worth the trip, IMO.

... thanks sj , little too far for me this year, sounds like a good adventure for 2018 .. lol

cheers

Thanks thetorches!  Appreciate it!

48 minutes ago, chez-nous cest skidoo said:

... thanks sj , little too far for me this year, sounds like a good adventure for 2018 .. lol

cheers

I go every year, so contact me if you are going next year and we can meet.

I am actually looking to purchase a 2-up ATV...any better deals at this show than I would find going to dealers?

Why are the Quebec and the Toronto show scheduled on the same weekend? Is it a p---ing between the two promoters? With winters as unstable as they are we try to collect as much info from destinations on both sides of the border and these shows are the best way to do that.

Aren't the 2 shows cannibalizing potential manu and retailer /hospitality displays from each other?

Is there not some lost show tourist dollar$ as well? I believe alot of Quebec riders are attracted to Ontario due to low permit prices while Ontario riders are venturing to Quebec in search of snow. So having shows on different weekends allows for us to make a get away weekend and enjoy the show.

I don't get why we all just can't get along. 

On 9/12/2017 at 10:21 PM, sledjunk said:

I go every year, so contact me if you are going next year and we can meet.

will do !

also hoping to join one of the member rides this season too 

cheers

mike

Well it looks like you ride through our area, so if when we get snow, we'll have to get together.

23 hours ago, sledjunk said:

Well it looks like you ride through our area, so if when we get snow, we'll have to get together.

Most definitely we'll need to meet up ,  & Oh we're gonna get mountains of the white stuff ! ... 

cheers 

On 9/11/2017 at 8:09 PM, chez-nous cest skidoo said:

what is the " Novi " show ?

i'll be at the international center friday afternoon .. woot woot ..:icon_hyper:

Scroll down once you open the link:

http://www.snowmobileusa.com/

I will be at the Snowcrest booth all day Saturday helping out and staying in the area Saturday night if anyone wants to meet up for dinner, Karen and I will be at the show Sunday for ourselves to wander around.

Thanks for helping out, Nunz!

6 minutes ago, Blake G said:

Thanks for helping out, Nunz!

x2 Nunz. Way to go. 

I usually attend the show on Friday (and Buffalo Bills football game on Sunday this year), so not sure if our path's will cross.  

Really enjoyed seeing Karen, you and the Summer Sux sled crew this summer. 

Archived