March 18: Riding South River or Kearney?

Blake G

Anybody interested in riding out of Kearney or South River tomorrow morning? Maybe 100 to 150 kms? 

I plan to be in the area and will look for you.   Right now we plan to start at the Emsdale Tourist center around 10:00.   We will be riding slow as 3 of the 5 sleds in our group don't have studs and have longer paddles on the tracks.  I plan to take it slow as the leader of the group, we will be the ones that will be getting past all day  :~).  

I have printed your map with your trail rating numbers on it as a guide for the day.

Look for my Orange sled and if you see me stop and say hi.   Might plan to be at the Edgewater for lunch.

T

Rickward's imho.

40 minutes ago, Blake G said:

Rickward's imho.

Opinion taken.   Rickward's it will be.  

Do they have room for longer trailer?  I have a four place?

Thanks Blake

yes they have room

2 minutes ago, Blake G said:

yes they have room

I will just have to tell the Polaris driver in our group that all Polaris dealers provide parking to compensate for the inferior product as a marketing tool.  :D (Just joking and doing the required brand bashing that happens every weekend)

To Fox and BtBt: Not sure if you two are riding in the same group, but I hope to see you on the trails this morning out of Rickward's. I plan to unload around 945ish. WIll be riding a white and black arctic cat, hauled there by a purple long box dodge and small black enclosed wells cargo trailer. Cheers.

pm sent

I missed both you guys.

We rode from 945, and I think returned to Rickward's about 145 - - with Souper Dave and Super Pauline on a pair of red GSX Ski-Doos - - up to near Sundridge, and back. (When we got back, I went out again for a 4 kilometre run, to get my kilometre total higher than my total from two years ago. No guarantee that I'll get out again this season. LOL)

Hope to catch you another time.

1 hour ago, Blake G said:

I missed both you guys.

We rode from 945, and I think returned to Rickward's about 145 - - with Souper Dave and Super Pauline on a pair of red GSX Ski-Doos - - up to near Sundridge, and back. (When we got back, I went out again for a 4 kilometre run, to get my kilometre total higher than my total from two years ago. No guarantee that I'll get out again this season. LOL)

Hope to catch you another time.

One more week of riding up there Blake? How many km's this year?  

Hard to predict future trail conditions, as it depends on the weather. Quite a few bare patches now, and it will get worse without more snow.

Don't see much snow in the forecast.

6012 km so far.

17361588_1411988388866190_476060162072905750_n.jpg

17349763_1411987975532898_6444883849391431155_o.jpg

17342990_1411988242199538_7951713409581003270_n.jpg

Archived