Easter Weekend Riding!

Viperules700

Who is going to Cochrane or Kap on easter weekend. Weather is so far looking ok. 

I might be interested.  Where do you get your weather reports for a month out that are accurate?

44 minutes ago, sledjunk said:

I might be interested.  Where do you get your weather reports for a month out that are accurate?

LOL. I look at weather patterns and hope for the best.

So far so good. Suppose to get fresh snow last week of march in time for long weekend. :-)

1 hour ago, Viperules700 said:

So far so good. Suppose to get fresh snow last week of march in time for long weekend. :-)

VR 700 - you are aware that Easter weekend is April 14-17? Don't count your chickens before they hatch......

especially with another warm up forecasted for next weekend. get your riding in NOW. Ski

11 hours ago, skidooboy said:

especially with another warm up forecasted for next weekend. get your riding in NOW. Ski

Can't go until April :(. 

19 hours ago, slomo said:

VR 700 - you are aware that Easter weekend is April 14-17? Don't count your chickens before they hatch......

We rode the Canyon loop and Iroquois Falls , timmins loop last year on April 11-13. Trails were still good but the road rash was harsh. Still worth it though!

Archived