Up nord update ?

Lep

Wondering if any peeps can voice on conditions after the weather.....leaving tonite for 7-10 dys....was going to run from the STP yard up the C stop over Pt 392...and then of around to Half W etc..or should we shoot NL and head for Qu.......Thanks....

I came back from Val dor monday night trails where all in excellent conditions, even the A102Q into ont was in good shape did not get very much rain in North Bay so trails should still be in good shape. When I left on thursday the C trail north of Sudbury had lots of snow do not think the rain would have done much to it, shinning tree was a bit thin for snow but other than that the north has a lot of snow on the trails, Timmins and kirkland lake Rouyn. 

Can't get to post 392.

C north of shining tree has been plowed to dirt for logging operations.

You can head east at shining tree and head to NL then north.

The "C" trail North has been plowed due to mining operations this time. The Water Shed located @ highway 560 & highway 144 can be thanked for that. They haven't even responded to the clubs calls. They plowed 15 of 20 signs into the trail as well, slows, arrows, etc..... Couldn't wait a couple of weeks to look @ rocks that haven't moved in 12,000 years. We really do have to get off these logging roads. Had a deal with the logging companies to wait until after the March break, then mining couldn't wait I guess. Very frustrating, three years in a row now. Derek.

Plowed Nab 2017 (3).JPG

Plowed Nab 2017 (1).JPG

Plowed Nab 2017 (2).JPG

Archived