Shivesy in Timmons

Shivesy

Got an earlier start this morning and left Cochrane around 10am. We are wanting to make it to Chapleau tonight. The trails are not all that bad. They are frozen from the melt down and rain but there is a 1" dusting on them and the Attak did show me the yellow temp light for about 5 minutes until I added some snow to my running boards. We hit some pretty heavy snow arriving into the north side of Timmons. I know the OFSC site has the trails around this town as yellow but I think they are fine. Some large water puddles (slush) but I look as that stuff as a cooling agent for my Yamaha anyways. Here are some pics between Cochrane and the Esso station here in Timmons. Heading towards Foyet after we eat. 

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0043.JPG

IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

Good to meet you too Crawdaddy. Actually we are heading back to Halfway Haven from Chapleau here in a bit. Refuel there and grab a bite to eat and then back down to Searchmont to load up. The same trail where we met you guys at on Sunday. Keeping my fingers crossed that we can wrap this day up with success. If all goes well we can chalk up another super satisfying high mileage ride in northern ontario. I'll keep you guys posted on the trail conditions from Chapleau to Searchmont later this evening. Pic of coarse.

Archived