Fx$537ng Thieves

signfan

Woke up this morning to find trailer and 2 sleds gone from my driveway.  Stolen from my house just east of ptbo.  They were there at 9pm last night when I got home.

2009 Trition Elite 12' enclosed trailer white (back door handle on the trailer is broken off)

2014 ski doo mxz TNT 900 Ace yellow in colour

2007 Yamaha Phazer 500 red in colour

If anyone has seen them please PM me.

Wow... that's kind of bold to steal the trailer when you're at home. I'm surprised they were able to be quiet enough to get away with it. Good luck.

Sorry to hear about it. I will keep an eye open. Please post a picture of the trailer.

Shitty deal!

Any neighbours have cameras....seems to be lots of people installing them these days?

I always pull my sled into the garage, bit more work, but saves possible aggravation. 

41 minutes ago, gobills said:

Ah man this sucks big time.  Hope you find them.  Seems like a bad year for people losing stuff.

x2

Friggin B@stards!  

bummer to hear. was the trailer secured with a tongue lock, or cable through frame? Ski

Brazen low-life(s.) Hope you get your sleds back and hope the scum are made accountable. 

I hope you find them before the cops do. 

I know how you feel lost my my sled and trailer too. Jan 1. Still no insurance money for the snowmobile yet.  They are still low balling me.  I received what i paid for my trailer but i cant  replace it  for what they gave me

5 minutes ago, dedge68 said:

I know how you feel lost my my sled and trailer too. Jan 1. Still no insurance money for the snowmobile yet.  They are still low balling me.  I received what i paid for my trailer but i cant  replace it  for what they gave me

Keep fighting.  I have had 2  trailers written off from trees and I fought  with them to get almost full value for them.  I know it's theft but still keep fighting!

4 hours ago, gobills said:

Keep fighting.  I have had 2  trailers written off from trees and I fought  with them to get almost full value for them.  I know it's theft but still keep fighting!

Another thing you can do is pull out the auto trader and find ads of a similar trailer to yours and fax it over to insurance company. I once had a vechicle write off and they low balled me too. I found a bunch of ads in auto trader and paper etc of same vehicle, and faxed them over. They came up about 2 grand after that, took an extra 30 days though. Good luck. 

When I had to deal with the Ins Co. after writing off two sleds, truck and snow mo trailer, they tried to low ball, I gave them the details of the vehicles and told them to go out and buy them for me. They replied we can't buy those for what we are offering you, my reply...well how the F@#$ do you expect me too?????

They offered more...

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎04 at 4:11 PM, Micar said:

When I had to deal with the Ins Co. after writing off two sleds, truck and snow mo trailer, they tried to low ball, I gave them the details of the vehicles and told them to go out and buy them for me. They replied we can't buy those for what we are offering you, my reply...well how the F@#$ do you expect me too?????

They offered more...

ill have to remember that one!

sorry to hear about the sleds, hope you get it all back!

Very sorry to hear. Will keep an eye out for a white Triton trailer.  

Archived