Zrtkat &Crew in Chapleau

zrtkat

Good Evening

We left Gogama this morning had Groomed trails all the way to Timmins perfect Riding today,Gas uped in Timmins headed towards Chapleau was worried about trail conditions  because it was showing Limited ,trails where in good shape they had about 5 inches of snow on top of them but not bumby at all ,it was good all the way to Foleyet.

Headed towards Chapleau talked to the guy from the snowmobile club in Foleyet said it was just Groomed we had great trails all theway to Chapleau.

Well we have one more day going to ride to The soo in the morning and head home the next day,our vacation was cut short but not a total loss,still had a few  enjoyable days.

Up-date on Thundercat put on computer he said it was the circuit,had good oil Pressure , made it too Rockys and code cleared and never came back on .

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

Awesome pics!!!

Your may have been cut short but those trails look awesome!

We still had a Great Time just not as long as we wanted too but thats the way it goes:-D

We met a group on the trail he waved for us to stop so we stopped they said they where from Manitoba,we chatted a few minutes they said they where going to Quebec, I told them I had a short story to tell them the one guy tells me to save it for next time,They did not want to talk to Zrtkat;)

So I am not talking to anyone anymore I must talk too much on the trail 

Zrtkat had his feelings hurt today :-(

We are going to get a good nights sleep and head to the truck

Goodnite

Greg

Hey Zrtkat why not grab your truck tomorrow and drive to Wawa or Dubreuilville and continue your trip from there the trails should survive from there North 

9 minutes ago, 1049 said:

Hey Zrtkat why not grab your truck tomorrow and drive to Wawa or Dubreuilville and continue your trip from there the trails should survive from there North 

We where thinking about it but the Crew said we will have better luck next year,plus I do not like riding in warm weather the 4 strokes run hot in warm weather

Thanks for your Idea 

Greg

9 minutes ago, zrtkat said:

We where thinking about it but the Crew said we will have better luck next year,plus I do not like riding in warm weather the 4 strokes run hot in warm weather

Thanks for your Idea 

Greg

Enjoy your ride tomorrow and have a safe trip home.

Some beautiful pics there guys, you'd think you were riding near Hornepayne ... enjoy your last day, make it count, safe trip home.  We'll meet up next year :D 

1 minute ago, catinental couch said:

Sorry your trip was cut short.

Thanks 

we still got to ride about 1000 miles I wish I could get to ride my new sled a little more ,but we cannot control the weather, 

Greg

3 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

Some beautiful pics there guys, you'd think you were riding near Hornepayne ... enjoy your last day, make it count, safe trip home.  We'll meet up next year :D 

Thanks Denis

We will have better luck next year sorry we did not get to visit with you this year

Still had a good time

See you next year

Greg

Gary

Scott

1 hour ago, IQ TURBO said:

Thanks for sharing Greg.. we bumped our tour ahead a week. Does not look all too bad for weather in the northern corridor du Nord.. Too bad you guys had to cut it short.

You and the Dutchmen coming in april for easter weekend, if conditions are there?

6 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

Thanks for sharing Greg.. we bumped our tour ahead a week. Does not look all too bad for weather in the northern corridor du Nord.. Too bad you guys had to cut it short.

Jeff

that was a good move hope you enjoy your Tour

will run into you guys next year

Greg

20 hours ago, catinental couch said:

True but you came a long way to get the best sledding Ontario has to offer and Mother Nature screwed it up. Can't help but feel sorry your holidays got at least partially disrupted. Safe drive guys.

Thanks Catinental Couch 

We still had a enjoyable time it just was not long enough,next year we will have better luck

Greg

Archived