Butter Tarts close to Trails

Yamaha Fan

I'm hoping to make a stop at the Orrville Bakery for some butter tarts this weekend. The good ones with raisins though.

If you're in Barrie try The Sweet Oven 90 Park Place Boulevard

1 hour ago, 02Sled said:

I'm hoping to make a stop at the Orrville Bakery for some butter tarts this weekend. The good ones with raisins though.

lol, Karen said the same thing last night about our planned ride for Sunday that she wanted to try Orrville out, maybe a afternoon quick stop.

Snowmobilers seem to have an affinity for butter tarts. Good fund raiser for the clubs. Forget about trailside bbq's. Set up trailside butter tart sales. Make a killing.

Moonbeam clubhouse has some yummy homemade buttertarts too, bit of a commute for some of you. .. :)  

Now you're talking. Only thing better than Chelsea is a raisin butter tart

Baked and Battered in Haliburton, across from Head lake ramp.

Baked and Battered is a HCSA Club Sponsor.  Please thank them when your visiting.

• 3 weeks later...

Stopped for lunch here, great burgers. The butter tarts are awesome!!! so are the chocolate macaroons and the cinnamon swirls!!!!.....first time getting take out baked goods on the sled!!

• 1 month later...

Maid's Cottage in Newmarket is definitely my favourite.

Damn... my toasted fried egg sandwich I was just about to have for breakfast really seems rather boring after looking at the article on the butter tarts.

Archived