SSSC/SSSR Poker Run Feb 11

SuperG

Our annual poker run is coming up this Saturday! $20 for one hand on the trail and $30 for 2 hands if pre registered online at www.sixstarsnowriders.ca A bit of fun for the whole family! hot dogs/hamburgers hot chocolate to be served with a trail side BBQ around noon at the SSSC warming shack locat on C103D at the Seguin falls bridge just east of Orrville. Our groomer will be there as well so you can hop in take a look and have your pic taken with it. NO driving it away!!! if you do then drive it like you stole it. :) . Come out and help support two great Parry Sound Snowmobiling District 10 clubs! Hope to see some of you out to this. cheers

gav2.JPG

8 minutes ago, SuperG said:

Our annual poker run is coming up this Saturday! $20 for one hand on the trail and $30 for 2 hands if pre registered online at www.sixstarsnowriders.ca A bit of fun for the whole family! hot dogs/hamburgers hot chocolate to be served with a trail side BBQ around noon at the SSSC warming shack locat on C103D at the Seguin falls bridge just east of Orrville. Our groomer will be there as well so you can hop in take a look and have your pic taken with it. NO driving it away!!! if you do then drive it like you stole it. :) . Come out and help support two great Parry Sound Snowmobiling District 10 clubs! Hope to see some of you out to this. cheers

Hmmm.... perhaps a good fund raising opportunity. Remember the days of auctioning off a dinner with a good looking bachelor or bachelorette. How about auction off or sell raffle tickets for a trip out on the groomer and perhaps an opportunity to drive the groomer on a nice safe stretch of trail.

20 minutes ago, Wildbill said:

It would likely make more money than auctioning off a date with superg (sorry bud lol)

LOL, true but I also think the mrs would not like that idea as well.. 

1 minute ago, Wildbill said:

she might bid or not lol

LOL, im thinking NOT. Although she might put a $1 dollar bid in for me just so she can see me instead of me always being at work or on the sled ;) 

Retirement is the true test of a marriage... together essentially all day every day with occasional exceptions. Right about now I'm beginning to think that my wife would pay someone to take me away for about a week. I'm working on trying to convince her and a group of friends to head to South Sequin for this weekends run.

57 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

Retirement is the true test of a marriage... together essentially all day every day with occasional exceptions. Right about now I'm beginning to think that my wife would pay someone to take me away for about a week. I'm working on trying to convince her and a group of friends to head to South Sequin for this weekends run.

Yes thats a test for sure, but im sure she would rather your around 24/7 then not at all. Well we all hope to see you down this way for the run and the more you can bring the better :) . 

Hope your having a good sledding season.. 

Archived