B Trail Today

Lots of sleds on the B trail Orillia going past my driveway. I haven't had time to get out but the trails look like they are holding up to the traffic when I look at them from the road. Any sledders who have been on it comment please.

IMG_6353.JPG-1.JPGIMG_6358.JPG

Check my post about Riding D8 Feb.1st and 2nd 2017.  The B trail was awesome all week

We were on the B on Saturday early afternoon around 1:00. There were a few bumps here and there but nothing outrageous considering all the traffic it must have seen by that point. The club is doing a great job and deserve a tip of the helmet.

Perfect news.  We plan on going out this week for a few days again.  Great job ODSC

3 minutes ago, extreme600 said:

Perfect news.  We plan on going out this week for a few days again.  Great job ODSC

The forecast is for a chance of freezing rain on Tuesday but with the minus temps it will hopefully be snow. Some are forecasting snow. There is a some road running on B. On Saturday the roads were all snow covered which made things great. Keep your fingers crossed that the forecast of daily snow comes through. Myself I have an aversion to road rash. If it does the trails should remain prime condition including the road stretches.

8 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

The forecast is for a chance of freezing rain on Tuesday but with the minus temps it will hopefully be snow. Some are forecasting snow. There is a some road running on B. On Saturday the roads were all snow covered which made things great. Keep your fingers crossed that the forecast of daily snow comes through. Myself I have an aversion to road rash. If it does the trails should remain prime condition including the road stretches.

Totally agree with you on all accounts

Just noticed the B across Couchiching has opened!

IMG_1676.PNG

1 hour ago, IQ TURBO said:

Im going to try that this weekend..

I was on it Monday.  Lots of snow. Might just have a hard crust over the snow. Tiny bit of slush in spots. 

Archived