Replacing a young driver's permit

mczed38

Got a note from a parent whose young person took their training with our club. They have misplaced the license. What's the procedure for replacement? Is there another document they can use in the meantime until license replacement is obtained? I've notified our instructor and district admin and await response, but time is a factor in this case. Advice is appreciated greatly.  

The child would have received a pink slip with their license. That has the license number on it. There should be a phone number on that slip also for them to call the Barrie office to get a replacement. I believe there is a $10 charge for the replacement.

If they have lost the pink slip they will need to contact the original trainer for the license info.

Just did this for a student we trained last year. If you have access to the ClubHouse site, download the Lost/Stolen Replacement Form and send it to your student/parent.  

They complete the form and contact Barrie to fax/email form along with fee. They will need the info NVS referred to. If you have the DT records send a scan copy of the DT  Course form to your parents as well. Should have replacement doc in a week or so. 

21 minutes ago, Big Pete said:

Just did this for a student we trained last year. If you have access to the ClubHouse site, download the Lost/Stolen Replacement Form and send it to your student/parent.  

They complete the form and contact Barrie to fax/email form along with fee. They will need the info NVS referred to. If you have the DT records send a scan copy of the DT  Course form to your parents as well. Should have replacement doc in a week or so. 

Good stuff. I'm on it. Thanks.

Story has a happy ending. Thanks for your quick response guys.

""""

We have great news! We found the snowmobile license on the floor, behind my son's desk - after a 4 hour clean of his bedroom! Teenagers! Thank you to you, and the community at large. The license is now in my safe hands !
Many thanks and have a pleasant evening. 
Kindest regards
""""

Archived