Whiskey Jacks is reopened

ScottyD

Silversands/Whiskey Jacks is reopened, the people running the restruant are nice people,  gas and liqueur will be available shortly

Breakfast was good

44 minutes ago, ScottyD said:

Silversands/Whiskey Jacks is reopened, the people running the restruant are nice people,  gas and liqueur will be available shortly

Breakfast was good

That's good news. :cheers:

great news

Is Silversands under new ownership?

This Place was never closed to my knowledge. I was told when I was staying at the other place that they were closed. I went over to see for myself and sure enough they where still open. I have no idea why the other business keeps telling people they are closed.

3 hours ago, Viperules700 said:

This Place was never closed to my knowledge. I was told when I was staying at the other place that they were closed. I went over to see for myself and sure enough they where still open. I have no idea why the other business keeps telling people they are closed.

Oh I can think of a couple of reasons.

I've been to a couple of businesses that were in close proximity. Needless to say I don't think they were on friendly terms. It's too bad for people to be like that.

4 hours ago, Viperules700 said:

It been closed since the start of the season. I was by twice already. Once last week and it was closed.

2 hours ago, reevester said:

It been closed since the start of the season. I was by twice already. Once last week and it was closed.

They were closed for a few weeks while they were packing up and getting ready for there move.

15 minutes ago, snowchopper said:

They were closed for a few weeks while they were packing up and getting ready for there move.

So the start of the snowmobile season. :cheers:

2 hours ago, snowchopper said:

Yes they are under new ownership.

Hopefully they can get along with other place across the lake. I remember Martin telling me, how his signs for iron skillet kept going missing.  I couldn't find it and had to ask the gas station attendant, (some one had taken his signs). Shame this child play occurs in real life and people can't respect other people's, property.  Maybe this is why suds on main has so many signs all over trail system. 

17 hours ago, snowchopper said:

Thanks.

21 hours ago, snowchopper said:

I'd give the business another chance if I was thru there again.

I called them today because I had planned on stopping there as we pass through on Wednesday. They told me they were open Tuesday to Sunday. And I also asked about fuel. They are just waiting for an inspection. It was supposed to happen last week but the guy never showed up.

21 hours ago, Viperules700 said:

Hopefully they can get along with other place across the lake. I remember Martin telling me, how his signs for iron skillet kept going missing.  I couldn't find it and had to ask the gas station attendant, (some one had taken his signs). Shame this child play occurs in real life and people can't respect other people's, property.  Maybe this is why suds on main has so many signs all over trail system. 

the same thing is happening now with the Grumpy Veteran signs, they have gone missing, guess someone is afraid of competition, very sad when this crap goes on

Archived