gas shocks for clamshell trailer

jensen22

Hey guys anyone know where to purchase gas shocks in southern ontario or the GTA ? My north trail clamshell needs both replaced and I haven't had any luck at Auto parts stores or princess auto. I've found replacements online from SUSPA but they are on back order and not available until mid February at the earliest. If anyone can point me in the right direction or even an online supplier within ontario or Canada.  I drive niagara to Toronto for work so anywhere in South ontario works really.

Thanks guys

I'm surprised Princess Auto doesn't have them. Someone picked up a couple for their clamshell at PA not that long ago. You can try

http://www.cerka.ca/index.php?route=common/home

Thanks guys I will try calling those places. partsource crappy tire and Princess auto all carry shocks but not the 35 inch ones in 200-250lb. The triton replacements I've found are 28ish extended. Thanks again still open to any other suggestions

Could not source what I needed for my Tomco locally. Purchased online from Lift Supports Depot out of California. Very easy to navigate their site if you have specs n measurements, person on the order desk went out of her way to make it easy. As a bonus, they ship Via US Post so no UPS type BS when they arrive.

Lift Supports Depot

1497 Poinsettia Ave 

Vista CA

Archived