"C" Trail

kered

"C" trail from Shining Tree to Timmins should be open by January 22nd. Just opened from Sudbury to Shining Tree. Worked on North section along 560 highway last couple days. Have to break rest of trail to the Mattagami and get it signed. Pat has done North of the Mattagami almost to Post 392, Timmins has been down as well. Some trees down and needs to be signed. Warm weather coming may be a grooming issue but like I said, January 22nd is the goal. Logging was to be done but postponed until after March break. I do not know about the "C" trail North of Timmins but heard of some issue, probably logging. Derek.

I have red hot fresh news from Blaise of SRF Club. 

They're opening the C to Timmins. There's going to be about 20 km of road that's been plowed in that stretch, but it'll be open. Logging operations done early. 

23 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

I have red hot fresh news from Blaise of SRF Club. 

They're opening the C to Timmins. There's going to be about 20 km of road that's been plowed in that stretch, but it'll be open. Logging operations done early. 

It's most likely the usual road running.. last year that section was a freaking raceway..But of course we maintained the 50kmh speed limit..B)

1 hour ago, IQ TURBO said:

It's most likely the usual road running.. last year that section was a freaking raceway..But of course we maintained the 50kmh speed limit..B)

......    uh huh ............

Any word on C101D?  Hoping that is open for trip the first week of February

Archived