parking seguin.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017-02-02 at 5:11 PM, Blake G said:

Saw this on FB a few minutes ago:

parking seguin.jpg

Good to know. Have you parked at travel centre since by law came into effect or you just avoid it now too? 

I've parked therfore many times in the past year, but not overnight. Quite common to see a dozen sled trailers parked for day rides.

7 hours ago, Viperules700 said:

Good to know. Have you parked at travel centre since by law came into effect or you just avoid it now too? 

It is not a law it is a rule that the landowners came up with

The Tim Hortons there ( Parry Sound travel centre) seems quiter than normal. Closes early when I was up last week. 8 or 10 pm. Odd for a highway Tim Hortons, imo.

12 minutes ago, Canuck said:

The Tim Hortons there ( Parry Sound travel centre) seems quiter than normal. Closes early when I was up last week. 8 or 10 pm. Odd for a highway Tim Hortons, imo.

Tim hortons in general is losing its appeal 

On 14/02/2018 at 7:19 AM, Canuck said:

yup since the new owners taken over last year its started going down hill IMO. They started closing at 10pm now which to me is wrong for being an off the highway stop it should be open. 

As well the north end tim hortons by the mall in parry sound which did originally close at 10pm is now going to start closing at 7pm! 

2 hours ago, SuperG said:

yup since the new owners taken over last year its started going down hill IMO. They started closing at 10pm now which to me is wrong for being an off the highway stop it should be open. 

As well the north end tim hortons by the mall in parry sound which did originally close at 10pm is now going to start closing at 7pm! 

Could be part of their way of dealing with the new minimum wage and other labour law changes. Shutting down for the low volume times that don't earn enough to pay the bills.

Net result for employees.... more per hour but fewer total hours = take home what they did before.

8 hours ago, SuperG said:

Gav - is the Lick's and the juice place staying open or are they closing at the same time as Hortons? I imagine you could get a coffee at the Petrocan or are they closing early too?

9 hours ago, SuperG said:

Tims is not what it used to be for sure 

1 hour ago, slomo said:

Gav - is the Lick's and the juice place staying open or are they closing at the same time as Hortons? I imagine you could get a coffee at the Petrocan or are they closing early too?

Licks timmies etc is closed up tighter than a bulls as in fly time only thing open is the petro scam . Never tried the coffee there do not think that I will either.

Archived