Lindsay to Halibuton for lunch??

johnsazzr

Pretty ride from Lindsay to Kinmount this afternoon with all the fresh snow..approc 110km...depending upon trail conditions with the pending weather I hope to head from Lindsay to Haliburton for lunch later this week or early next week if anyone wants to join me..

2 hours ago, johnsazzr said:

Pretty ride from Lindsay to Kinmount this afternoon with all the fresh snow..approc 110km...depending upon trail conditions with the pending weather I hope to head from Lindsay to Haliburton for lunch later this week or early next week if anyone wants to join me..

Which day this week are you going to Haliburton? I can make the trip Thurs or Fri. 

1 hour ago, johnsazzr said:

I am thinking Friday if trail conditions are decent..should be fine

Okay I can do that. What time? Where are you parking?  TBR is the best location. Just let me know what time. 

Hmmmmmmmmm .. 

11 hours ago, johnsazzr said:

TBR is fine..I live less that 2km from there..would 9 or 10 work?

I'll be there for 9 am.  See ya Friday. Hauling a Single Covered Hyland Trailer.

Infernobuster ...   let's make it a trip. Will be good to ride with you again :lol:

OK...I will check the trail tomorrow to see how bad it is...we had quite a bit of rain..may be just ice on friday when it is colder...

OK...I will check the trail tomorrow to see how bad it is...we had quite a bit of rain..may be just ice on friday when it is colder...

Yup...  rain melted everything :huh:  was such a good snowfall yesterday.

Lindsay is one huge coat of ice...plus more rain tonight...not optimistic...so glad i got out Mon and Tues

May be good from Kinmount  I might be interested

they are passable but going to be very rough tomorrow after things freeze up so I am going to pass this time

they are passable but going to be very rough tomorrow after things freeze up so I am going to pass this time

Okay I'll pass also.

Cheers next time. 

Agreed, no riding in Lindsay, Fenelon or Kinmount until we get some more snow.  Everything is ice.  Hope for better conditions next week.

walked rail trail with my dog for 2km from thunderbridge road just now...its a base..thats it...the fields to the rail trail almost down to mud...and slushy....rail trail is also getting slushy in spots...will be very rough when freezes tonight

Too warm/wet for any HCSA groomers to go out yesterday or today. Trails will be marked as Limited that are currently Open. We will be back at it tomorrow if the cooler temps come.

Livin' 

Saw three sleds at coffee way in Fenelon today at noon,what is wrong with these idiot's.

Kawartha lakes is red now too.

Trails around Fenelon Falls are yellow now, can anyone confirm trail conditions ?

cheers

On 1/10/2017 at 8:29 PM, Yamaha Fan said:

Okay I can do that. What time? Where are you parking?  TBR is the best location. Just let me know what time. 

What & where is the " TBR "

cheers

mike

17 minutes ago, chez-nous cest skidoo said:

What & where is the " TBR "

cheers

mike

TBR is Thunderbridge Road. There is roadside parking and trail access just east of Hwy 35. 

23 minutes ago, Duradoomax said:

TBR is Thunderbridge Road. There is roadside parking and trail access just east of Hwy 35. 

Hmm ?.. i was on TBR yesterday heading to Fenelon Falls & didnt notice anyone parked there, i'll need to look more closely next time, as thats quite a bit closer than Fenelon, 

Thanks Duradoomax

cheers

mike

Archived