Riding from Fenelon on Friday

GrizzlyGriff

Nunz, my brother and I are meeting at the Superior Propane staging area at 10 am tomorrow. Address is 7 Superior Rd, Fenelon Falls if anyone wants to join up.

Which direction are you heading?  Haliburton or back over to Twin Mtn.

Over to twin Mountains first for a loop and then towards Kinmount and check out the Pinery.

2 hours ago, GrizzlyGriff said:

Nunz, my brother and I are meeting at the Superior Propane staging area at 10 am tomorrow. Address is 7 Superior Rd, Fenelon Falls if anyone wants to join up.

Looking forward to a fun days ride !! See u in the am.

I was thinking about it, it Seems like a more direct route

15 minutes ago, gobills said:

What time you think you will be in haliburton??  I might drop there and head towards Fenlon.

I am meeting GG at 10am but if u wanted to meet in Haliburton and sled down I would be into that as long as we aren't late meeting them. Just let me know what time to be in Haliburton and I'll be there

15 minutes ago, gobills said:

well probably an hour down on the sled or so.  

Pm sent 

if you guys decide to extend the ride into saturday let me know as prior commitments prevent me from joining you tomorrow 

any idea why the bridge in Fenelon is still showing RED?

We were late and missed the GrizzlyGriff.

Here's Benbills, GoBills, and Nunz at the Twin Mountains Clubhouse.

2017-01-06 12.26.02.jpg

Kinmount Cookhouse closed for the holidays, until tomorrow.

Kinvale it is!

2017-01-06 12.35.28.jpg

3 hours ago, Blake G said:

We were late and missed the GrizzlyGriff.

Here's Benbills, GoBills, and Nunz at the Twin Mountains Clubhouse.

2017-01-06 12.26.02.jpg

Nice pic.  Where's Blake??  Someone really has to show you how to take selfies.  LOL

You guys are making me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo JEALOUS!!!

What a great day today thanks nunz and Blake!!  Blake I owe you..... Thanks for a great day fellas.  Driving back ben goes to me dad I like those guys I want to go with them again. 

Sounds good to me!

21 hours ago, 528rick said:

if you guys decide to extend the ride into saturday let me know as prior commitments prevent me from joining you tomorrow 

Riding tomorrow from my place.  We are crossing Pigeon Lake to Twin Mountains. Welcome to join

3 hours ago, gobills said:

What a great day today thanks nunz and Blake!!  Blake I owe you..... Thanks for a great day fellas.  Driving back ben goes to me dad I like those guys I want to go with them again. 

Thanks guys for another great day !! And Of course thank u to the clubs that we rode the trails on today.  Blake thank u for lunch!! 

You're welcome.

I enjoyed meeting Gobills and his son, Ben. Hoping for more rides in the future.

Too bad we missed GrizzlyGriff, but I'm confident there will be more sitings.

The railbed was excellent today.

Twin Mountains trails were great too, as we got into their area.

20 hours ago, GrizzlyGriff said:

Riding tomorrow from my place.  We are crossing Pigeon Lake to Twin Mountains. Welcome to join

damn wish i seen this last night would have been all over it, was lacking a riding partner today, riding around sturgeon lake gets boring

What about Monday? Any rides planned?  I too wish I was available Friday.  

I did not make it out today but will be heading up the rail trail from Lindsay Monday for a few hrs towards Kinmount or Twin Mountains....I am a newb and still breaking in my sled so wont be breaking any speed records...

Thanks to RAM for a tour in Twin Mountain today...Conditions were ideal....put on 120km in 4 hrs...used about 20l of fuel so should be good for close to 200km on a full tank...

Andy Johnston

johnsazzr

Archived