Parry sound

denny

Its open limited as to update you cant put sections that are yellow and some red, 3/4 of the 201 is in great condition but to mark it all red just cause of little whitefish would not be good or right to our permit buyers so yellow means limited as in passable which it is currently. Or you can take the trail that goes into horseshoe camp and cottages and then run sandy plaines rd to and reconnect to the 201 there.  

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Wildbill said:

Obviously more signage is needed perhaps SuperGav will see this and help out on it 

No the trail closed sign is in place and there is a 201 sign with an arrow pointing to the left to point you in the direction to the 201, but some one has plowed their driveway and pilled snow in front of it and the rest of the signs. 

5 hours ago, SuperG said:

No the trail closed sign is in place and there is a 201 sign with an arrow pointing to the left to point you in the direction to the 201, but some one has plowed their driveway and pilled snow in front of it and the rest of the signs. 

I saw that thus leaving no choice but more signage 

We had beautiful Sunday Muskoka family ride 150km.

Tthank's guys for your effort to make trails in great condition, for this kind of warm winter.

20170115_101901.jpg

P1000610.jpg

20170115_115601.jpg

30 minutes ago, Wildbill said:

Glad that you had a good ride but I need to point out that when you were at our place you were not in Muskoka you were in Parry Sound . A bit of a sore point in D10 these days 

In general you are right, we ride in Parry Sound district, but we ride down to Foot's bay and this is Muskoka;)

By the way it was pleasure of mine to meet you personally Bill.:)

15 minutes ago, andreyboater said:

In general you are right, we ride in Parry Sound district, but we ride down to Foot's bay and this is Muskoka;)

By the way it was pleasure of mine to meet you personally Bill.:)

Six Star is in Parry Sound Snowmobile District and they do to foots bay 

okay, confirmed:)

• 3 weeks later...

Just like to share video of our last trip.:rolleyes:

Looks like you had a great trip! Lots of sleds out on the trails.

Archived