Parry sound

denny

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, cravesledding said:

I think am lost, the trail behind Memories of Muskoka is closed which way do we go to hook up to 201 

It goes through the parking lot heading north now. It should be closed as its a goat path till behind horseshoe lake resort. 

27 minutes ago, reevester said:

It goes through the parking lot heading north now. It should be closed as its a goat path till behind horseshoe lake resort. 

Trail is showing limited,I was also told landowner will no longer allow trail through his land.That section is permanently closed so not sure

where to hook back on.I will go up the Seguin and hook on from there and see which way it will go to complete the full loop

I was on it yesterday. Wet spots on East side where it crosses 141 in Humphrey.

44 minutes ago, reevester said:

Every trail does not have to be a highway and some like this one never will be however we get an aweful lot of compliments on it 

14 minutes ago, Wildbill said:

Every trail does not have to be a highway and some like this one never will be however we get an aweful lot of compliments on it 

I'm not complaining just informing on conditions. Was a nice highway to your door though. :)

47 minutes ago, reevester said:

Obviously more signage is needed perhaps SuperGav will see this and help out on it 

15 minutes ago, reevester said:

I'm not complaining just informing on conditions. Was a nice highway to your door though. :)

That is why we bought this property to develop into our new shop . It is on trail C as wellJen and I spent thousands of dollars out of our own pocket on a reroute of it this year 

14 minutes ago, Wildbill said:

That is why we bought this property to develop into our new shop . It is on trail C as wellJen and I spent thousands of dollars out of our own pocket on a reroute of it this year 

Thanks for all you guys do bill. I had a great ride yesterday over to memories. 

35 minutes ago, Wildbill said:

Bill, we are going for ride tomorrow, so will stop at your place to say Hi. ;-)

On 1/13/2017 at 10:57 AM, Wildbill said:

I would not be going on the lake yet personally 

Heard a few sleds on Otter this afternoon.:crazy:

Greats trails today wildbill best trails this year keep the work up boys doing a amazing job little white fish says trails open but once we got there it wasn't staked and we had no idea where to go once we got there we guessed what's he deal there

9 hours ago, Wildbill said:

Awesome we open at noon 

South seguin snowmobile club treated us to some fantastic trails this weekend. Really nice job with what you have. The 201 was so pure what a treat. Thanks guys. 

1 hour ago, AdamGamble said:

South seguin snowmobile club treated us to some fantastic trails this weekend. Really nice job with what you have. The 201 was so pure what a treat. Thanks guys. 

201 was one of my favourites.

No I mean like the map says yellow but no stakes out on the lake wildbill not being a dick was just wondering why open and not staked or if that was a mix up and shouldn't be open

Archived