Emsdale Visitor Centre

capster59

I see the Seguin open right by there... but not the d123 that runs thru the visitor centre. I'm old and cant remember how far it was to the seguin.

We may want to park there and go for a little run!

Thanks

19 minutes ago, capster59 said:

I see the Seguin open right by there... but not the d123 that runs thru the visitor centre. I'm old and cant remember how far it was to the seguin.

We may want to park there and go for a little run!

Thanks

About 20 seconds south of the visitors centre. I'm sure there's a groomed or beaten path to the seguin from it. :cheers:

exit 244.jpg

I thought the 123 now is in kearney through fetterleys garage and now the old 123 to katrine and Burks falls is getting a face lift and going to be 306 or something along those lines??

1 hour ago, blown corner said:

I thought the 123 now is in kearney through fetterleys garage and now the old 123 to katrine and Burks falls is getting a face lift and going to be 306 or something along those lines??

According to the almaguin district snowmobile club website that is correct. I'm sure the guide will make the adjustment when the time suits. 

Yup cross the driveway where you drove into the centre (watch for curbs and guard rail) or ride the driveway, follow the beaten path down the ravine, at the bottom turn right, follow, take that trail FYI (it's closed on the ofsc map) to the Seguin and your on your way. Was scoping that out today looks pretty good. Give err! 

Archived