Belleville

NiagaraKev

Hello fellow OC'rs..

Looks like I will be in Belleville on the 28th of Dec. and would love to get out and ride for the day ...

Any suggestions ? Anyone out that way want to show me around ?

( could also be west of there as I drive home that way )

Happy Holidays everyone !!

I ridden as far south as the Corbyville area. Not sure if there is a staging area near the railbed or not. Dweese can probably help.

Currently don't have a sled or I would ride with you... 

5mins North of town on Hwy37 look for Harmony Rd. Head east down Harmony a few hundred yards and you'll come across a Public School, a fire hall and community center. You can unload in the community centre parking lot. Ride through a gate in the fence towards the Hyrdo lines, main trail is rail bed right there. Point your sled north and your golden. E108 and 106 are about 10km up the trail.

It's all rail beds until you get north of Madoc....

Going south in to the county is fun too. If you want to avoid rails beds and enjoy some open feilds and wooded areas thats the place to go. However no place to park anymore since they built the new LCBO just over the bay bridge. So now your looking at a 20min trailer ride to Wellington and you just unload at the Arena. It's not open yet, as they like a little more snow to protect the feilds.... 

Hope you enjoy your ride, need anymore info just ask.

Thanks guys ....

Archived