Clubhouse expenses

Faceman

3 hours ago, Crawdaddy said:

I think that's where I met you Dave, I love stopping there, It's a really nice hut. You can tell he really cares about it and the sport in general, I hope he's feeling better these days.  

Ya we did meet there.

I usually stop in on the way out and back in to stoke the fire and just see who is there.  Matter of fact,  I always have paper and matches with me to start a fire in any stove that I come across on.  

42 minutes ago, Dave K said:

Ya we did meet there.

I usually stop in on the way out and back in to stoke the fire and just see who is there.  Matter of fact,  I always have paper and matches with me to start a fire in any stove that I come across on.  

Isn't that what cats are for ??

On 11/8/2016 at 5:48 PM, IQ TURBO said:

Moonbeam clubhouse should stand as a example of how a clubhouse should be.. just my opinion. That clubhouse volunteers are great, and it's ran very well Imo..PLC the clubhouse volunteer who passed away was Gaston Dufour.. great guy indeed.. I am glad to have met him on several occasions and enjoyed his stories over the years..

I have been to the moonbeam clubhouse many times. Gaston was a great guy. Always friendly and helpful.  In one of our chats I asked Gaston about the bar. If the ofsc has a zero tolerance on alcohol, how come you have a bar? He told me "this is a private club, it is not affiliated with the ofsc" , but everyone thinks is."

I always stop there on the way by, if its open I always order the sugar pie.

Thanks for the sugar pie tip. Neat story about Moonbeam clubhouse history as well.

22 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

The flying Dutchman Loves his pickled eggs and sausage from the moonbeam clubhouse..

Separate rooms. Just sayin"

:-P

Moonbeam Club House sugar pie:

2016-11-16 15.45.05.jpg

the picture of the pie is inspiring. We need to get a tour set up based on butter tart stops along the way... like tour the clubhouses for the best tarts

33 minutes ago, catinental couch said:

I would be in for that tour except I have managed to lose 18lbs. Since I had my eye surgery and I really don't want to put it back on.

wow good for you... no problem you are restricted to the low cal no fat butter tarts

22 minutes ago, catinental couch said:

No thanks. I would rather have none. I would rather eat chalk than have a lot of so called diet foods and drinks.

something like gluten free.... not sure what gluten really is but whatever it is that's what gives food flavour it seems... not sure there is such a thing as a low cal fat free butter tart though... I think it is a contradiction in terms

no pleasingly plump people

The three of us sledding together would probably excite the owners of a few bakeries, restaurants, etc.

LOL

2 hours ago, Blake G said:

The three of us sledding together would probably excite the owners of a few bakeries, restaurants, etc.

I need more storage space on the sled in that case

Archived