Snow is on it's way!

Baylaker

Got home tonight, and was snowing a little past Victoria's corners. After Fenelon was a different story! Just went outside and we have a good 3 inches of snow and still coming. Starting to look like a few yews back! It wont last but might be a sign of thing to come!!

Livin'

On October 23, 2016 at 8:23 PM, SpiritWalker said:

We had all the vin and info. Didn't matter in our case.

9 hours ago, 02Sled said:

Watching this closely for ideas and also a trip where maybe someone won't mind some extra company. Gotta tread carefully though. We went to dinner at a friends house last night. Three couples and two of them have places in Florida. They each suggested to my wife that we should come and visit them for a couple of weeks which means about a month away in prime sledding season. I had to cautiously suggest that it may be a possibility after sled season but not during. My wife was 2/3 of the way into having us spend Feb in Florida. Not going to happen. We have two new sleds that aren't even broken in yet.

I'm not necessarily eager but not dismissing the idea of a 10 hour drive one way to go sledding.

7 hours ago, 02Sled said:

I'm standing my ground on this one. I'm willing to go south as soon as sled season is over but not any sooner.

13 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

I want to know when the trails will be open.  I bought my permit...:lol::lol:...

2nd Tuesday next week. :) 

Took the polaris out for its first ride of the season and last ride on it for me :( 

It's a little early to get too excited about snow yet in my opinion. But when there is a trail that's green on the map I will be vibrating. Bring it on!

We got about an inch here in Sudbury.

Still cold out as well

Yes we got about 5 inches in parry sound area and yes its darn cold here too. 

49 minutes ago, kimrr said:

It's a little early to get too excited about snow yet in my opinion. But when there is a trail that's green on the map I will be vibrating. Bring it on!

I'll settle for a trail showing yellow.

My uncles place south of parry sound looked like a winter wonderland! 

If I was up there I would would have definitely taken the new turbo cat for its first ride. Bought it brand new in April and still has 0.4 miles on the odometer! 

FB_IMG_1477666850556.jpg

FB_IMG_1477666866791.jpg

22 minutes ago, squid226 said:

If I was up there I would would have definitely taken the new turbo cat for its first ride. Bought it brand new in April and still has 0.4 miles on the odometer! 

FB_IMG_1477666850556.jpg

FB_IMG_1477666866791.jpg

22 minutes ago, squid226 said:

FB_IMG_1477666850556.jpg

FB_IMG_1477666866791.jpg

Looks like that here in Carling as well.Your uncle might have 1 inch more snow.

LOL on the sled registration numbers on the golf cart.

28 minutes ago, catinental couch said:

O2. You know better than to eat yellow snow.

:coffeespit:

Nice! I wish we got that amount of snow down here....Calling for warmer temps next 2-3 weeks, then it's supposed to get cold mid-late November! Bring on the lake effect!  I'll second taking a yellow trail right now...even though I've got tons of fall cleanups left to do..

15 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

:coffeespit:

That's awesome!! Hahaha!

7 hours ago, Baylaker said:

Nice! I wish we got that amount of snow down here....Calling for warmer temps next 2-3 weeks, then it's supposed to get cold mid-late November! Bring on the lake effect!  I'll second taking a yellow trail right now...even though I've got tons of fall cleanups left to do..

Perfect! That warmer 2-3 weeks is a great time to get the trail stakes in down here!

They are calling for temperatures in through low teens most of next week here

Got a nice blast in port sydney.couldnt resist a spin on the grizz 

20161027_163629.jpg

20161027_163609.jpg

Beauty.!!! 

1 hour ago, dirtybeacher said:

Apparently the chic chocs today

IMG_1437.JPG

Looks like the trail west out of Murdockville.

Archived