Who's going to the AGM?

Blake G

I'm going to invest the time and money to attend the AGM, as a non-voting delegate.

Are any other OC'ers planning to attend?

Send me a pm if you're too shy to post in public.

I'll be there.

I understand it is in Mississauga this year. What hotel is it in

The Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale.

I'll be there too.

WildBill and myself will be there. Looking forward to seeing everybody again as well as a few new ones. 

I'll be there as well.

AGM - yes

So is this an open event?? Sorry I have never been to one and do you have to pay or is it free??

It is not an open event.  Only club delegates can attend and clubs can assign delegates.  Each club gets two voting delegates but others can attend.  The cost is now $300 per delegate.

It is not an open event.  Only club delegates can attend and clubs can assign delegates.  Each club gets two voting delegates but others can attend.  The cost is now $300 per delegate.

Dave. I believe that "day of" is open to any delegate at no cost. No meal tickets. Stand to be corrected.

Dave. I believe that "day of" is open to any delegate at no cost. No meal tickets. Stand to be corrected.

Your correct Randy, any delegate can attend the business sessions at no cost as per law.

Now sitting in the Hilton to scope out the place. I'm staying down the street at Marriott. I see a steakhouse called Chop beside the Hilton. Perfect.

Already met a sledding couple from Cramadog in D10, and a pair from Foleyet. I can recognize a sledding couple from a hundred paces: man is white haired, well fed, with a wild look in his eye; wife is very nice looking with a tolerant disposition (in public at least).

MOTS could be quite contentious.

I'll bet you're right.

Hopefully the group will be able to find some common ground.

I will be attending as a voting delegate. I'll call you later Blake!

Livin'

Already met a sledding couple from Cramadog in D10, and a pair from Foleyet. I can recognize a sledding couple from a hundred paces: man is white haired, well fed, with a wild look in his eye; wife is very nice looking with a tolerant disposition (in public at least).

Hey... c'mon.... I would love to have hair... white, brown, blonde I don't care just hair and obviously you haven't met my wife. I'll wisely vote for the nice looking but not so sure about the tolerant disposition.... did I actually post that.... lies all lies. She is more tolerant than I deserve

See you all there.  Looks like I'll be in room 1001.  It will be nice to meet some new and old friends to recover from the BS :-)

Archived