Buddies tangle in YouTube clip

Canuck

Short video...lead rider has rear facing camera.

Rookies.

Stupid is as stupid does....

See what following too close gets you

Only way skidoo can get ahead of polaris is to wipe them out lol

Or on a lake, or a trail, or a rail line, or at a fuel stop.  

Sorry.    :lmao:

• 4 weeks later...

Pfft. Polaris ahead of skidoo , now that right there is funny as hell. He was just putting the Polaris out of its misery. Probably got sick of riding behind a sled s slow. Lol.

Snow dust and tailgaters, is a recipe for disaster

Pfft. Polaris ahead of skidoo , now that right there is funny as hell. He was just putting the Polaris out of its misery. Probably got sick of riding behind a sled s slow. Lol.

I'll bet Nunz has a different story! 

Shouldn't you be drinking more of your Ski doo Kool Aid.. Don't worry buddy, it will be spanking season soon enough!!! Lolololol

We shall see my friend. We shall see

Shouldn't you be drinking more of your Ski doo Kool Aid.. Don't worry buddy, it will be spanking season soon enough!!! Lolololol

I'm thinking as the season gets closer the nightmares get worse for Sean. So I can understand if and when the Polaris bashing gets worse! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Ha ha ha. Funny. Maybe some truth to that. I have some work to do that's for sure. I've always liked a good challenge. 2016-2017 season holds yet another David vs Goliath,,,, to be continued lol

• 2 months later...

Common sense was definitely out the window on that one.

Archived