Snowcross races this weekend at Horseshoe

Nunz

Heh guys, We are going Sunday if anyone is interested.

Thought I would give you all a reminder as to what happened last year!!!

Hope to see some of you out there!!

post-22609-0-37468900-1458679615_thumb.jpg

Nunz looks like a Cheshire cat in that pic. 

Spending Easter Sunday with family. 

Thanks for the reminder, 'tho

Our local boy Yanick Boucher is in 2nd place in semi-pro (amateur) class at this time. A good finish this weekend will give him a top 3 in final points, sending him into Pro class next year.

Gotta root for him, wish him well everyone!!!!

Nunz, I didn't realize the races were the Easter weekend. I'll have to pass. I was thinking they were the 1st weekend in April.

I wish they'd get their act together on the scheduling. This isn't the 1st time the finale has been held on the Easter weekend.

Try not to be too hard on the prize girls this year ;-) LOL

They were scheduled for the following weekend but moved it a weekend earlier due to the milder weather. I'll make sure I give the girls a nice OC welcome. Lol

I'll be there all weekend helping a buddy's son whose racing in 3 different classes, stopped into Horseshoe last Saturday and they've still got plenty of snow for this weekends racing, Nunz I'm sure I can make myself available if you want to buy me an $8:00 can of beer in the outdoor beer garden!  

I'll be there all weekend helping a buddy's son whose racing in 3 different classes, stopped into Horseshoe last Saturday and they've still got plenty of snow for this weekends racing, Nunz I'm sure I can make myself available if you want to buy me an $8:00 can of beer in the outdoor beer garden!  

For a fellow OC member I will buy you a free Rockstar beverage, just kidding, I will have my Red OC hat, I will buy you a beer no problem buddy.

Thinking of going now that the weather forecast has improved.

Thinking of going now that the weather forecast has improved.

Sounds good, Shoot me a text if you guys are going Sunday!! Hope to see you there.

I do owe you lunch for the mirrors!!!

Nunz

Lunch and beer

Go to Cochrane will ya, not buying you nothing....lol

Sunday is my brothers birthday. I may be able to convince him to go to Horseshoe for the day. He used to race motocross in his younger more foolish days. Especially if I tell him I know someone that's buying beer and lunch for everyone. :D And that someone isn't me.

Nunz,   BTW a big thanks for posting such a high res picture or I would have never noticed the guy standing in the middle of the picture.

T

Wait a second, did Nunz say he was buying beer and lunch?

I may stop in then!

If Nunz gets another picture like that this year there may be a distinct ring of a frying pan hitting his head when he walks in the door at home.JK

Karen was there so she knew what he was up to LOL

Karen was there so she knew what he was up to LOL

If there is another picture this year, similar to last years I would think she might become suspicious and the guys jealous. :D

Yukon and 02 get out there Sunday it's gonna be +13 and Sunny!! It will be a great day to watch some good racing.

Plus u might get to see me with my rockstar girls again!!!

have fun guys ,im going sat

Wait a second, did Nunz say he was buying beer and lunch?

I may stop in then!

I was thinking the exact same thing.  Just might be worth the drive.  LOL

I was thinking about going but have to go to in laws for dinner. My buddies will be there for the vintage racing. They will be racing all yamaha sleds..

Here is a couple videos from the races today !! No raffle this year but we did win a hoody from the Rockstar girls that were throwing them to the crowd.

trim.821CD9DC-788C-49D9-8BD4-7B550C442262.MOV

trim.B862BCEA-D217-4C61-A0AF-8E6AC0CFB2C7.MOV

Archived