Thanks White Dragon et al - March 4rd ride Port Sydney

Yamaha Fan

I will be always grateful to WD, Nunz, Bill + his son (what a great young man). Really really good to see BlakeG again and have a chat.

WD ... thanks for the invite to be on this ride, I had a blast, but realised how weak I am. My left leg was paining tremendously but I didn't say, my body was weaker for i dropped 13lbs due to Radiation therapy, my sled had a ball throwing me around

Nunz ... when you are up Cochrane way drop in if you can at the Moonbeam Clubhouse. If there is a condolence book can you please initial it for me. I had a long chat a few years ago with Gaston. He is a good guy.

ty

was great riding & laughing with you again,you are trooper.gonna put little report together this morning.thx for coming out

Great post TY. I'm glad you had fun riding and making new friends. Stay strong and keep fighting in the off season.

TY, it was great seeing you again, You make sure you get yourself better and ready to ride for next year. I will make sure I sign the book on your behalf next weekend for sure. Thank you to all the gang that made it out yesterday, 168 miles on my Odometer when I got home last night.  It is rides like these and all the other group rides that make me proud to be part of this group. Taking 14 people from all different walks of life and sled brands for a fun day of laughs and riding is what it is all about.

Also want to thank Reevester for his hospitality and supplying us with a couple of beverages, I will make it up to you next weekend..lol.

Thanks for irReverent for joining us as well, always good to go for a ride with you!!

Till the next group ride Cheers everyone!!

Ty, it was great seeing you and riding with you again.

Stay strong and keep that positive attitude.

See you at the next OC ride.

Glenn

I will be always grateful to WD, Nunz, Bill + his son (what a great young man). Really really good to see BlakeG again and have a chat.

WD ... thanks for the invite to be on this ride, I had a blast, but realised how weak I am. My left leg was paining tremendously but I didn't say, my body was weaker for i dropped 13lbs due to Radiation therapy, my sled had a ball throwing me around . Never knew a Yamaha could catch big air.

To all the guys I have ridden with before on other rides, thanks for having me along.

Great to meet Muskoka Mike, what a great guy and finally met Irreverent.

My highlite of the day (besides flying through the air on a Yamaha) was meeting SuperG again.

All you guys are fantastic OC'ers, what a great forum.

Yet to see and meet 02Sled and group also Wildbill.

This was my second ride of the season but it beats any other rides I have had in more ways than one for we never know what life can throw at us.

Extreme600 I haven't forgotten you, I did follow your escapades with Nunz in Quebec .

I'm done for the season, healing is my priority now, love life too much (and the ladies )

Thanks WD For the invite sry I didn't get to see Lily again.

Cheers to all OC'ers fantastic group of people.

Glad to see you got out for another ride Ty. Get well soon. Hopefully we can get out for another ride next year.

WD ... thanks for the invite to be on this ride, I had a blast, but realised how weak I am. My left leg was paining tremendously but I didn't say, my body was weaker for i dropped 13lbs due to Radiation therapy, my sled had a ball throwing me around . Never knew a Yamaha could catch big air.

To all the guys I have ridden with before on other rides, thanks for having me along.

My highlite of the day (besides flying through the air on a Yamaha) was meeting SuperG again.

This was my second ride of the season but it beats any other rides I have had in more ways than one for we never know what life can throw at us.

Extreme600 I haven't forgotten you, I did follow your escapades with Nunz in Quebec .

I'm done for the season, healing is my priority now, love life too much (and the ladies )

Ty, it was great to finally meet you...your zest for life is admirable and infectious.  As I told you yesterday, you have a great attitude, considering all that you've been through and the uncertain future.  Hope we get a chance to ride together again sometime.   :cheers:

TY, it was great seeing you again, You make sure you get yourself better and ready to ride for next year. I will make sure I sign the book on your behalf next weekend for sure. Thank you to all the gang that made it out yesterday, 168 miles on my Odometer when I got home last night.  It is rides like these and all the other group rides that make me proud to be part of this group. Taking 14 people from all different walks of life and sled brands for a fun day of laughs and riding is what it is all about.

Also want to thank Reevester for his hospitality and supplying us with a couple of beverages, I will make it up to you next weekend..lol.

Thanks for irReverent for joining us as well, always good to go for a ride with you!!

Till the next group ride Cheers everyone!!

Thanks, Nunz...appreciated the opportunity to join this ride.  Sorry I had to head back before getting to Reevester's.

ty

was great riding & laughing with you again,you are trooper.gonna put little report together this morning.thx for coming out

Hey, WD...enjoyed our ride yesterday...thanks for your detailed trip report, complete with pics... :-P

Ty, it was great to finally meet you...your zest for life is admirable and infectious.  As I told you yesterday, you have a great attitude, considering all that you've been through and the uncertain future.  Hope we get a chance to ride together again sometime.   :cheers:

Forsure. I'd be happy to ride with you again. Thanks for your kind words and encouragement

Cheers

Ty

Glad to see you got out for another ride Ty. Get well soon. Hopefully we can get out for another ride next year.

Hi Terry, good to hear from you. I've followed your ride reports on this forum. Glad to see you got together with infernobuster for a few rides. I don't know if he still remembers me, I'd be disappointed if he did. Say hi to him for me if you meet up again.

Cheers

Ty

Hi Terry, good to hear from you. I've followed your ride reports on this forum. Glad to see you got together with infernobuster for a few rides. I don't know if he still remembers me, I'd be disappointed if he did. Say hi to him for me if you meet up again.

Cheers

Ty

He remembers you. When we were out last week, i mentioned i hadn't seen you on OC for a few weeks and he mentioned the problems you were talking about the last time you posted something. That was the first time i rode with him since we were all out last year. We should get together next season for a ride since we all live in the same general area. I'm going out in the morning for last ride of season probably. All the best to you.

He remembers you. When we were out last week, i mentioned i hadn't seen you on OC for a few weeks and he mentioned the problems you were talking about the last time you posted something. That was the first time i rode with him since we were all out last year. We should get together next season for a ride since we all live in the same general area. I'm going out in the morning for last ride of season probably. All the best to you.

Thanks Terry .. I appreciate it. Don't know if I can make it to next year. I'm taking it one day at a time, right now I'm in deep pain and bleeding. I had a wonderful ride Friday which I will always remember.

Monday they are taking the staples out of my left leg.

I'm resting now but getting weaker.

Ty

TY I'm glad you were able to ride again.  They are a great bunch of guys.  Thanks for not forgetting me also.  LOL   It was a pleasure meeting you and we WILL ride again next year. 

Stay strong and positive and you will succeed.  Glad to hear that you are so positive.  We're thinking of you.  We're also done sledding for the year.  Had a short but great season.  Can't wait until 2017!!

Have fun, be safe and keep positive!!!  Take care

Hey, WD...enjoyed our ride yesterday...thanks for your detailed trip report, complete with pics... :-P

what do you mean "detailed" bob,did I leave certain things out...what happens on the trail stays on the trail,great to get out with you again...bit of a different animal when wife is absent...lol

Thanks Terry .. I appreciate it. Don't know if I can make it to next year.

Ty

what about that waitress at edgewater,with the eyes.hit the gym,get on a Polaris & she's yours...lol...I've got your cell & will bug thru off season

what do you mean "detailed" bob,did I leave certain things out...what happens on the trail stays on the trail,great to get out with you again...bit of a different animal when wife is absent...lol

LOL...no worries, WD...I was just pulling your chain.  Your report actually was pretty detailed...

And don't get me in trouble with my better half... :D

LOL...no worries, WD...I was just pulling your chain.  Your report actually was pretty detailed...

And don't get me in trouble with my better half... :D

just sayin bob,you have no trouble keepin pace with us.send me a txt so have your # again

Archived