Today's update on conditions in Dorset area

Old Sledder

awesome !

Amazing!!! get out and ride em boys!!!

Boy those new sleds look sexy.  Just not in the cards for me.... I'll be sticking with my good old '95 XLT for some time I'm afraid. Good thing I really like it though she's fun to ride.. :)

Old Sledder. Thanks for taking the time to make and post these videos. Great seeing things first hand and gives us something to help make the Monday to Friday time pass quicker.

Cheers

Terry

93 and 95 XLT specials still to this day some of the best machines I ever had, loved the colors of the 95 a lot more and it had the long travel suspension. Great to see them still kicking around.

Boy those new sleds look sexy. Just not in the cards for me.... I'll be sticking with my good old '95 XLT for some time I'm afraid. Good thing I really like it though she's fun to ride.. :)

Old Sledder. Thanks for taking the time to make and post these videos. Great seeing things first hand and gives us something to help make the Monday to Friday time pass quicker.

Cheers

Terry

Hi Fox, the videos are made by Don at MTH on Kawagama Lake, he is a good friend of the sledder industry

Hi Fox, the videos are made by Don at MTH on Kawagama Lake, he is a good friend of the sledder industry

Yeah I was gonna say didn't think your Don

Archived