Northern corridor du nord March 12th-15th

reevester

Booked in at the Westway. Can't wait to get back up to Cochrane.

Plan is to arrive early Saturday morning head out with Nunz to Kap and back. Up to the canyon Sunday. Ride to Smooth Rock Falls and back to Cochrane via down C trail and back up A106C Monday. Then just a short ride Tuesday before the long drive home. 

Hope to see some OCers up there. Rest up White Dragon and you'll be g2g by then. 

keep an eye on the weather... environment Canada predicting a lasting warm up starting a week from today. looks like the beginning of the end is coming. hoping to get some more riding, fishing our selves. Ski

Looks like we'll have another OC get together?

Looks like we'll have another OC get together?

You meeting us in Kap? 

Hopefully we get some more of us up there, Looking forward to another visit up north.

Yup we have had a lunch date set up for the last couple of weeks ... was it not for Moonbeam clubhouse? Kap is OK too ... as long as we're hanging together .. :)

Yup we have had a lunch date set up for the last couple of weeks ... was it not for Moonbeam clubhouse? Kap is OK too ... as long as we're hanging together .. :)

Moonbeam sounds good. Nunz just said he was heading to Kap and back so I invited myself.

My buddy just bought a 06 Mach Z 1000. Can you bring your tool box just in case?  :lmao:

... cough cough ... not sure I'll be feeling well that weekend ... lol.!!! I'll pack a crazy carpet ... easier to drag back to the truck ... lmao!!!

BRP .... Bring Rings & Pistons ....

Anyone thinking about the Greenstone lookout tower? We were thinking of doing it this past weekend but it didn't materialize. Something I'd like to do this year ... was saying that about Dubreuilville too for this year ...

Archived