ANYBODY RIDING OUT OF GRAVENHURST TOMORROW

thetorches

Might head up in morning. I see some trails have went yellow heading towards Bala. Anybody going out.

Might head up in morning. I see some trails have went yellow heading towards Bala. Anybody going out.

Calling for + temps with chance of rain on Saturday and Sunday. Lets hope not. It's thin enough already. Calling for a decent amount of snow next week though. 

Calling for + temps with chance of rain on Saturday and Sunday. Lets hope not. It's thin enough already. Calling for a decent amount of snow next week though.

More rain. Thats all we need. Thanks.

Still only a limited amount of snow on those trails, not enough to groom, really, with all the rocky ridges that are involved in C101D. Having said that, they deserve to be open limited, as they are safe and passable, if you take your time. I doubt they will stand up very well if we get a lot of sled traffic. 

I've sledded a few other areas with a lot more snow, like Kearney and Parry Sound, in the past week.

Still only a limited amount of snow on those trails, not enough to groom, really, with all the rocky ridges that are involved in C101D. Having said that, they deserve to be open limited, as they are safe and passable, if you take your time. I doubt they will stand up very well if we get a lot of sled traffic. 

I've sledded a few other areas with a lot more snow, like Kearney and Parry Sound, in the past week.

Thanks Blake.

thetorches, if you're thinking about staying overnight at the Marriott in Gravenhurst, it would be only a 25 minute drive from there to Port Sydney to ride for the day, or 50 minutes or less to the Timmies on the Seguin south of Parry Sound.

Still deciding whether to go or not.

We rode from elms dale tons of snow great ride sequin D north to sand lake lunch D south to 102B to 101b to 95 200 Km later

Archived