zrtkat & crew in Wawa

zrtkat

wife is on call at the hospital this weekend, and her sled is getting a new motor rebuild as we speak. hoping we will be there next weekend. unfortunately, we wont be there this weekend, to meet you. the wife and I have been trying to pick up on the French, and are going to get rosetta stone lessons on cd. ask Big Reg, "entre voux  mon ami"... we call his son Dany, "garconey". LOL! Ski

All you need to know when checking http://www.meteomedia.com/meteo/canada/ontario/dubreuilville

is that "neige" is snow. LOL

Buy your groceries on this side of the border & look @ the French side of the boxes or cans. Is the bar open down the street? You can always watch the Hab games on RDS.

Glenn

the sound sucks ,maybe next year he will be better LOL. hopefully next year we will have a normal winter and we can find better conditions in Ontario and you guys can show us new trails to ride :D .We still had a great time riding this year 1800 miles so far as of this morning,better conditions than I thought we would find, will be retiring soon and will be able to come up more than once a year.

Hope you guys enjoy the rest of the winter

Greg

Scott

Gary

That's an awfull lot of klicks to put on right outta the gate. Doo you ride bikes in the summer?

I found that if I put on a cpl long days the first ride of the yr that my neck would get sore from the added weight of the helmet. If I rode something in the summer - it prolly wouldn't be noticeable. 

Doo your necks get sore with your first/only trip being so  ... busy?

That's an awfull lot of klicks to put on right outta the gate. Doo you ride bikes in the summer?

I found that if I put on a cpl long days the first ride of the yr that my neck would get sore from the added weight of the helmet. If I rode something in the summer - it prolly wouldn't be noticeable. 

Doo your necks get sore with your first/only trip being so  ... busy?

Ox

You are exactly right the last couple days of riding I could feel my neck getting sore from the weight of the helmet,I used to ride a polaris Victory Motorcycle in the summer never had enough time to enjoy it with Working and keeping up around our place here.So I sold it.

I wish we could split up the time to go snowmobiling more than once a year,I get 3 weeks vacation a year I use 2 weeks for snowmobiling and 1 week for Baling Hay in the summer.

Will be Retiring soon and will hopefully be able to visit Ontario more than once a winter.

Greg

Archived