zrtkat & crew in Wawa

zrtkat

we had another great day today riding from hearst to wawa freshly groomed trails all day today ,we stopped in hornepayne today gased up and stopped at cindys and had breakfast,small place but the food was great,we ate and we where off to Dub.

We arrived in dub gased up went to see the groomer guy he was out of town ,seen Big Reg there it was great to see him.we had a coffee there and we where off to Wawa,took the D trail to Wawa trails where getting soft due to warm weather but there where still great trails,Wawa lake was in great shape,no slush hammered across the lake opened up the Turbos had a blast.

we are all set up in the wawa motor inn ready for supper and our last day of riding tomorrow to the soo,with the warm weather we are hoping for no issues on our last day of riding,thursday morning we will be heading home.

post-19830-0-49784400-1456273444_thumb.jpg

post-19830-0-80217800-1456273471_thumb.jpg

post-19830-0-51108000-1456273496_thumb.jpg

post-19830-0-37624200-1456273524_thumb.jpg

post-19830-0-71710900-1456273559_thumb.jpg

post-19830-0-86976800-1456273590_thumb.jpg

post-19830-0-71734700-1456273623_thumb.jpg

what great pics...imagine pic # 2 with bill in lead,he'd disappear then say at next "t" say "no I wasn't speeding"...always sad when your post wind down to last day of riding.thx for all the posts & reports...i'm stealing your little vid idea...no tradez

greg,fire the kid on sound.can barely hear you.great idea with vids...funny to see you without a Quebec hangover.have to coordinate ride next yrs ride.lets hope next winter brings better conditions & you guys could ride more central.sure between local OCers you would have daily  guides.always great to follow along with your ride & thx for supporting our trails & towns along the way...pm me your address & i'll send you a hat...be safe & see u soon

Greg, don't be in any hurry to rush home... HUGE WINTER STORM, WET HEAVY SNOW, BLOWING AND DRIFTING FORECASTED FOR WEDS AND ALL DAY THURSDAY, from mid mich to the ohio valley. they are recommending no traveling unless absolutely necessary. might wanna ride around the soo a day, or spend another day in wawa, or wait to come home on Friday later in the day to give the road crews time to do their stuff. ride, and drive safe. Ski

Looking good Zrtcat, I believe you WD about Bill ... there'd be a few marks where the skis touch down once in a while .... then him or Carter would end up in the boonies ... and spend all day laughing about it .. 

Have a good ride down to the Sault, and a safe drive home ... maybe one of you will get to ride up the highway on a sled if there's enough snow .... one can wish !!!

Greg, don't be in any hurry to rush home... HUGE WINTER STORM, WET HEAVY SNOW, BLOWING AND DRIFTING FORECASTED FOR WEDS AND ALL DAY THURSDAY, from mid mich to the ohio valley. they are recommending no traveling unless absolutely necessary. might wanna ride around the soo a day, or spend another day in wawa, or wait to come home on Friday later in the day to give the road crews time to do their stuff. ride, and drive safe. Ski

tell me you'll be in d'ville fri nite,we'll be in your town following ac+ya...funny having to learn about northern ont from our American friends.surprised you guys don't learn French just inspite of southern riders...lol...hope we can meet

Ski

I have been following that winter storm we will

have to make a decision when we get down there will see how bad the storm is.

have a great day

Greg

tell me you'll be in d'ville fri nite,we'll be in your town following ac+ya...funny having to learn about northern ont from our American friends.surprised you guys don't learn French just inspite of southern riders...lol...hope we can m+eet

Glenn you will have a good tour guide AC+YA knows where he is going thats for sure

hope you guys have a great ride

Greg

Gary

Scott

greg,fire the kid on sound.can barely hear you.great idea with vids...funny to see you without a Quebec hangover.have to coordinate ride next yrs ride.lets hope next winter brings better conditions & you guys could ride more central.sure between local OCers you would have daily  guides.always great to follow along with your ride & thx for supporting our trails & towns along the way...pm me your address & i'll send you a hat...be safe & see u soon

Glenn

the sound sucks ,maybe next year he will be better LOL. hopefully next year we will have a normal winter and we can find better conditions in Ontario and you guys can show us new trails to ride :D .We still had a great time riding this year 1800 miles so far as of this morning,better conditions than I thought we would find, will be retiring soon and will be able to come up more than once a year.

Hope you guys enjoy the rest of the winter

Greg

Scott

Gary

Looking good Zrtcat, I believe you WD about Bill ... there'd be a few marks where the skis touch down once in a while .... then him or Carter would end up in the boonies ... and spend all day laughing about it .. 

Have a good ride down to the Sault, and a safe drive home ... maybe one of you will get to ride up the highway on a sled if there's enough snow .... one can wish !!!

Thanks Denis

one day more of riding, and back home if we can get thru storm,

Greg

Gary

Scott

Zrtkat crew. Thanks again for your daily trip reports and pictures. I always enjoy following your tour and wishing that I can plan a trip like yours someday.

Andrew

Great. Have not seen any for 2 seasons!

Be there tomorrow and as always looking for what is out there.

Be safe.

Scott

tell me you'll be in d'ville fri nite,we'll be in your town following ac+ya...funny having to learn about northern ont from our American friends.surprised you guys don't learn French just inspite of southern riders...lol...hope we can meet

wife is on call at the hospital this weekend, and her sled is getting a new motor rebuild as we speak. hoping we will be there next weekend. unfortunately, we wont be there this weekend, to meet you. the wife and I have been trying to pick up on the French, and are going to get rosetta stone lessons on cd. ask Big Reg, "entre voux  mon ami"... we call his son Dany, "garconey". LOL! Ski

Ski

I have been following that winter storm we will

have to make a decision when we get down there will see how bad the storm is.

have a great day

Greg

its UGLY DOWN HERE. flint area and the thumb (think I-75 us23 corridor) forecasted for 12-18 inches of wet heavy snow. the main belt will be from just north of flint to south of the ohio border.  they wont have it cleaned up very fast. personally, the ZILWAULKEE BRIDGE in Saginaw/ Bay City,  SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME WHEN WET... SNOW COVERED, I WOULD GO AROUND ANOTHER WAY. lol! :):D

if it were me... I would not leave to come home from the soo, until late Thursday, or Friday morning. will give the crews all day and all night Thursday... then, upon your passing through thurs night, or Friday afternoon, you could breeze home. Ski

wife is on call at the hospital this weekend, and her sled is getting a new motor rebuild as we speak. hoping we will be there next weekend. unfortunately, we wont be there this weekend, to meet you. the wife and I have been trying to pick up on the French, and are going to get rosetta stone lessons on cd. ask Big Reg, "entre voux  mon ami"... we call his son Dany garconey. LOL! Ski

you are funny Ski

Zrtkat crew. Thanks again for your daily trip reports and pictures. I always enjoy following your tour and wishing that I can plan a trip like yours someday.

Andrew

Re:Leaf

happy you followed our trip this year and enjoted it   last report tonight,hope you get to go on a trip like this one day and I can follow your trip :D

Greg

I remember telling a friend the lunch special of the day in D'ville was a ham & cheese sandwich w/ french fries. My friend that was down in the mouth because everything was in French asked me were did I see that. I pointed @ the blackboard. He said it's all in French, "It's jambon et fromage avec frites you dumbass!"

Thanks for your posts and pics, very informative and again Thank you!!

I remember telling a friend the lunch special of the day in D'ville was a ham & cheese sandwich w/ french fries. My friend that was down in the mouth because everything was in French asked me were did I see that. I pointed @ the blackboard. He said it's all in French, "It's jambon et fromage avec frites you dumbass!"

I took French in high school a very long time ago. Use it or lose it. I was in Quebec on business, very French area and tried to go to lunch. I went back to the office and got one of the guys. Come with me.... I'm buying lunch but you have to order.

Usually I can stumble through with understanding bit and pieces of French and them understanding bits and pieces of English but not this time.... I will use the one phrase I know well Tabernac.

Thanks for your posts and pics, very informative and again Thank you!!

Nunz

glad you enjoyed our post back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks vacation :x it goes so fast

Greg

Nunz

glad you enjoyed our post back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks vacation :x it goes so fast

Greg

lol. I am back today after our trip, already planning on where to ride the next few weekends...lol

Archived