Just met the zrtkat crew in Dubreuilville

Big Reg

Were they taking the Magpie or the D Trail through Hawk?  Last I heard the Magpie is good to go.

We rode Magpie on Thurs and Friday. Stayed off it Saturday due to rain. The Yamaha Vector in the group was sinking in the slush. Go figure :-P

Day by day, so ask Luc.

We're back up in D'Ville Feb. 29th.

We rode Magpie on Thurs and Friday. Stayed off it Saturday due to rain. The Yamaha Vector in the group was sinking in the slush. Go figure :-P

Day by day, so ask Luc.

We're back up in D'Ville Feb. 29th.

I was wondering about slush as I plan to run it in a couple days.

Thanks Canuk.

I don't know. I saw them at Luc's store

Thanks Reg

Big Reg it was good to see you my friend :D

Scott we took the D trail to wawa   ,wawa lake was good no slush, trails around Wawa are soft due to warm weather

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates on the Magpie?  We will be running Hearst to Chapleau this coming Saturday and looking to see if we could shave off some time running down the Magpie.  Anyone?  

The rivers/lakes may start to get a wee bit swampy by the weekend.

I am actually looking for recent information on the Magpie specifically.  Anyone?

I am actually looking for recent information on the Magpie specifically.  Anyone?

I noticed your query in another thread - my info is 2 weeks old, so you're better of PM'ing Groomer Guy on this forum. He's in Dubreaulville. 

When we were there late feb, early March, 3 out of 4 times we ran the Magpie. One time (after a rainfall), it was too slushy and we took the trail south to Hawk Junction and then into Wawa.

I noticed your query in another thread - my info is 2 weeks old, so you're better of PM'ing Groomer Guy on this forum. He's in Dubreaulville. 

When we were there late feb, early March, 3 out of 4 times we ran the Magpie. One time (after a rainfall), it was too slushy and we took the trail south to Hawk Junction and then into Wawa.

Thanks....good to know.  I just PM'd Luc. 

Archived