Zrtkat & Crew in Hearst

zrtkat

:D We had a great ride Today smooth trails all the way to hearst, not too much traffic on the trails today it made our day we had smiles all day , we made it too Hearst early afternoon,had to take my sled to Arctic-cat shop in Hearst,my handlebar warmer on left side quit working,he took it right in and had it fixed within the hour.

The only bad thing that happened today it makes me very sad I lost my Ontario Conditions ball cap :x ,maybe IQ turbo will find it or white dragon when they are up here riding ,LOL. So I had to buy a new cap in hearst.

Stopped to see Denis at the ski-doo shop today it was good to stop and say hello , we are heading to Wawa tomorrow so we will have a pretty big day,have to get to bed early.

cochrane%20to%20Hearst%20001_zpsessh3vc4

cochrane%20to%20Hearst%20002_zpsf5axft3k

cochrane%20to%20Hearst%20003_zpsnurjpssp

cochrane%20to%20Hearst%20004_zpsx5oyrgms

cochrane%20to%20Hearst%20006_zpspo8ztifc

cochrane%20to%20Hearst%20008_zpsvu6bceyv

:right_on: 

Looks good up on the Corridor.

The trails north and south of Hornepayne should be good for you tomorrow.  Both our sections were freshly groomed yesterday.  Enjoy your ride.  

Thanks Matt17 thats good news we will be thru tomorrow

Denis stopped by and talked for a while it was good talking to him,we met a lot of good people snowmobiling in Ontario

:-D

glad to hear you hit some smooth trails,can tell by pic of you...your sad about loss of OC hat.i will get you another one next trip.we will be in wawa thurs aft,we're gonna miss you by that much...great pics & report...thx for sharing

Yup, was great to meet you guys for more than 30 seconds ... enjoy hearing about the mogul-infested trails and beautiful crying blonde girls on the trailside .... losing your OC cap is a big oops though ... that's sacrelige .... don't know how you're gonna sleep tonight.  If I were you I'd head back to Kap and fetch it so it doesn't bring a bad omen on the rest of the ride home .... lol !

Ride safe and enjoy the beautiful trails you're about to hit !!!

Thanks Matt17 thats good news we will be thru tomorrow

The trails north and south of Hornepayne should be good for you tomorrow.  Both our sections were freshly groomed yesterday.  Enjoy your ride.  

Matt17 is uncles open today for lunch ????? leaving here shortly from hearst

Matt17 is uncles open today for lunch ????? leaving here shortly from hearst

don't think so greg...gas station for junk food or the hospital are only options

don't think so greg...gas station for junk food or the hospital are only options

Glenn

thats what I thought was hoping we could get a coffee and lunch but we will just have to keep moving,we will stop in dub fuel up and get to Wawa get supper at wawa motor inn.

Are you guys driving to Wawa and starting from there ??????

Glenn

thats what I thought was hoping we could get a coffee and lunch but we will just have to keep moving,we will stop in dub fuel up and get to Wawa get supper at wawa motor inn.

Are you guys driving to Wawa and starting from there ??????

no Elliot lk,driving there wed late aft.you can get coffee at gas station & they have those pre=packaged sandwichs...mmm good

no Elliot lk,driving there wed late aft.you can get coffee at gas station & they have those pre=packaged sandwichs...mmm good

Glenn we will just miss you we will be coming down the D trail wednesday afternoon heading to the soo,looks like we are going to have fun driving home thru michigan looks like big storm coming thru thursday.

Hope you have a great ride 

Greg

Uncles may be open for lunch.  Another option is Cindys, Just up the road from the old Mall, small restaurant 3 tables, has coffee, soup and the normal "Chip Stand" type food

Uncles may be open for lunch.  Another option is Cindys, Just up the road from the old Mall, small restaurant 3 tables, has coffee, soup and the normal "Chip Stand" type food

Thanks Matt17 for the info will check when we come thru

Greg

post-19830-0-11622300-1456271733_thumb.jpgwe ate at Cindys today in Hornepayne,good food great breakfast only have a few tables but it was a great breakfast,easy to get to

thanks Matt17 for the suggestion

Good report and pics Zrtkat. I will keep my eyes open for your hat. We are heading that way AGAIN in march!.

Ride safe guys..

Thanks Jeff find it before White Dragon runs over it :D

Yup, was great to meet you guys for more than 30 seconds ... enjoy hearing about the mogul-infested trails and beautiful crying blonde girls on the trailside ....

Your co-workers must wonder about the never ending parade on sledders (especially the non-'doo riders) in to see you.

On the 2nd part:

post-19781-0-21099400-1456365458_thumb.jpg

Yeah, its always a surprise to them in the showroom ... no one ever gripes though. Zrtcat crew showing up with no jackets was funny. Lisette says 2 guys are here to see you ... "Arctic cat suits? "No coats on just skidoo pants ... "Nope they ride Cats " I says ... "OK they're Snowmobiling pants then" she said ... I reply "they're Walking pants ... they ride Cats remember "!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, its always a surprise to them in the showroom ... no one ever gripes though. Zrtcat crew showing up with no jackets was funny. Lisette says 2 guys are here to see you ... "Arctic cat suits? "No coats on just skidoo pants ... "Nope they ride Cats " I says ... "OK they're Snowmobiling pants then" she said ... I reply "they're Walking pants ... they ride Cats remember "!!

Took me twice, but I follow now.

:D

[/quote

You HAVE heard about Karma eh Denis.

Archived