Friday day ride out of mactier!!!

Baylaker

The more the merrier wherever the ride takes place! I'm still not %100 positive where I'll be riding whether it be mactier or Kearney with 02. Hell, I haven't even got an invite yet..kinda just invited myself! Hahaha.

I guess if we get good snow and I've got somebody to ride with in the mactier area that's probably where I'll ride.

If there's no new snow in mactier I'll be hoping to meet up in Kearney. Just not looking forward to the drive.

There's a group heading out from Dorset to do the Lake of Bays snow tour, 190 km's. What about joining the two groups.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, got denied today for vacation on Friday. Not sure if I'll be able to make up fellas. I'll keep yas posted.

Oh no thats crappy, well theres one leave spot avail for fri and I just put it in for it so I hope I get it for friday. Well BL looks like your looking a bit ill and might be full blown flu for friday! :)hint hint lol. 

It's possible and it'll be on my mind all week! It's hard to do with this sled payment I now have...we'll see. I'll definitely let yas know before Friday.

Understandable, dont get yourself short as there will be more riding opportunities yet to come. I know six star is gearing up to go back out grooming so. This weekend should be shape. 

Your not making it any easier! Lol

LOL, just letting you know all the goods so you can make the best informed decision :)

Hahaha! How much snow is falling up there right now?

I left parry sound around 1pm heading to gravenhurst for work and it was just starting to fall, on my way here it got worse coming into bala. In gravenhurst its not snowing much more blowing around then anything. I did hear from my buddy back home that it is snowing pretty good there now as well has been out on the seguin trail near orrville to sprucedale area and went up 711 and said the trails are in great shape as well I know our groomer has been on the seguin from the 400 to sprucedale aggressively grooming it the last 3 days so. ill be back home later tonight around midnight and can give a better update then. 

Ok, thanks for the report. I need to get out again!

LOL yes you do!

Oh BL, it may be hazardous to your health if I told you a snow report while i came back home from work..... 

I left gravenhurst around 1030 it was pouring down freezing rain :(. as I got closer to torrence it changed to heavy wet snow then coming into bala it was just snowing, the snow started to intensify when I got to foots bay to all the way back home in parry sound. from foots bay to parry sound at least 15-20cms of snow has fallen by midnight now and still falling as I type! Also to rub it in, I noticed that six star had their groomer out recently as freshly groomed trail I seen at the South Seguin/Six Star turn around at lake joseph rd by the airport. :)

Oh man! Your not very nice by the way! Lol

Lol sorry. So overnight now at least 18 inches fell altogether. :).

Oh BL, it may be hazardous to your health if I told you a snow report while i came back home from work..... 

I left gravenhurst around 1030 it was pouring down freezing rain :(. as I got closer to torrence it changed to heavy wet snow then coming into bala it was just snowing, the snow started to intensify when I got to foots bay to all the way back home in parry sound. from foots bay to parry sound at least 15-20cms of snow has fallen by midnight now and still falling as I type! Also to rub it in, I noticed that six star had their groomer out recently as freshly groomed trail I seen at the South Seguin/Six Star turn around at lake joseph rd by the airport. :)

The Tucker is running steady 

Even better news. Now if we can get the prinoth back an running and keep it going for the rest of the season, we'll be laughing.

I think I could be sick tomorrow...

Lol. I thought you were looking a lil ill.

Tomorrow is on!

I'm going to have to wait until Saturday I've been waiting for a doctor appointment which is scheduled for late March. I got a call that they have a cancellation tomorrow at 11:30. Enjoy the snow guys. Just don't beat it all down and leave some for Saturday

Well sorry to hear 02 but we'll save ya some fresh powder to roll around in. :).

Hope all is well 02. Sorry to hear ya can't get out tomorrow.

Hope all is well 02. Sorry to hear ya can't get out tomorrow.

Nothing really serious but when I've already been waiting 2 months for the appointment and I get the chance now I can't turn it down

Oh come on, the snow is on the line not your health! All kidding aside, I had I feeling that was the case.

I'm thinking the parking is beside the home hardware in that empty lot in mactier, but not sure if there's any closer parking available...

post-23488-0-84442700-1456416184_thumb.jpg

Archived