Zrtkat & crew in Espanola

zrtkat

Good evening from espanola ,well last night I got to bed early woke up looked in mirror bloody nose I thought one of the crew punched me in the nose for snoring,lol,well anyways no more problems after that good thing .

left The soo this morning around 8 am wanted to thank Dan Senior for the shortcut to Connor road staging area,perfect directions ,

we where on our way to Bruce Mines , tight twist trail hard to make any time on that trail

sault%20to%20espanola%202-16-16%20003_zp

we stopped at Bobbers for lunch good place to eat thats for sure and on our way

sault%20to%20espanola%202-16-16%20002_zp

next stop Iron Bridge stopped for gas and on our way.

sault%20to%20espanola%202-16-16%20003_zp

went thru Massey hard to get through there plowed roads,bare sled started overheating,crossed Bridge police had a roadblock set up for a manhunt,made a left hit trail kept moving on.

sault%20to%20espanola%202-16-16%20004_zp

well after a long day 278 miles we made it too Espanola too much for the first day,no place to eat everything closed,we are shot another long day ahead of us tommorrow heading too Temiscaming.

will up-date tommorrow eve 

sault%20to%20espanola%202-16-16%20007_zp

Good night

Zrtkat & Crew

sault%20to%20espanola%202-16-16%20006_zp

sault%20to%20espanola%202-16-16%20009_zp

So it's gonna be  a REAL BIG breakfast tomorrow I guess ... nice pics as usual !

Not to profile but are those Skidoo bags on that Arctic Cat? Hope none of the color blind at HCS or DooTalk see that.  :D  :D  :D

nice report & pics,cool little vids too.bill is around Sudbury today I will txt him to watch for u guys

nice report & pics,cool little vids too.bill is around Sudbury today I will txt him to watch for u guys

Glenn

will be on the lookout for bill we are pulling out of here soon 

Greg

Not to profile but are those Skidoo bags on that Arctic Cat? Hope none of the color blind at HCS or DooTalk see that.  :D  :D  :D

maddmaxx

you are right he made brackets for the bags to fit on his arctic-cat :D  B)

well after a long day 278 miles we made it too Espanola too much for the first day,no place to eat everything closed,we are shot another long day ahead of us tommorrow heading too Temiscaming.

will up-date tommorrow eve 

Family Day is a PITA for planning trips. We found out in Hearst when the restaurant was closed @ the Companion that day. Not sure if it messed up our dinner or breaky plans.

Good report as usual.

I missed your plans, or I would've asked why you had picked it rather than Massey.

Family Day is a PITA for planning trips. We found out in Hearst when the restaurant was closed @ the Companion that day. Not sure if it messed up our dinner or breaky plans.

Good report as usual.

I missed your plans, or I would've asked why you had picked it rather than Massey.

Good catch on the family day revrnd. I never thought of that. I would have thought that Timmies out at the corner of Hwy 17 would have been open.

Good catch on the family day revrnd. I never thought of that. I would have thought that Timmies out at the corner of Hwy 17 would have been open.

Family Day & hockey tourneys in NL. The bane of travelling sledders.

That Tims is a bit out of the way if you're in Espanola proper.

Archived