Zrtkat &Crew in Sault Ste Marie

zrtkat

Arrived in the soo early afternoon now I have to relax and get ready for our trip in the morning ,we are heading to Espanola for our first night , lots of trailers parked at the staging Area looks like the trails might be busy today.

Light snow all the way up here today.

Have to get to bed early tonight we want to get a early start Tommorrow,not real familiar with the trails in this Area,But Dan Senior has been giving me good advice so we should be ok in the morning.

I will report from Espanola Tommorrow night we are staying Pinewood hotel looks like a nice place to stay.

sault%20ste%20marie%202-15-16%20003_zpsw

sault%20ste%20marie%202-15-16%20001_zpsb

Talk to me about that .... guys that know long haul touring.  Big windshields, all of 'em.  You never regret having too much protection, you can always unzip your coat if you're too warm ... hard to stay warm with no protection from the wind.  Attago guys, anxious to hear the reports every evening !!!

Talk to me about that .... guys that know long haul touring.  Big windshields, all of 'em.  You never regret having too much protection, you can always unzip your coat if you're too warm ... hard to stay warm with no protection from the wind.  Attago guys, anxious to hear the reports every evening !!!

Denis 

You have to stay warm like you said high windshields are a must  :D will stop in and say hello when we get to hearst next week

Greg

Denis 

You have to stay warm like you said high windshields are a must  :D will stop in and say hello when we get to hearst next week

Greg

Hi Greg,

We rode over 400 miles this past weekend with the biggest windshields and were still cold Friday night and Saturday morning. It was cold when we got into Dub at 8:30pm Friday.

I hope you can get where your going in the light everyday. I will be following you guys. Wish Paige and I could have rode with you again.

Be safe!

Scott

Hi Greg.  Have a great trip.  I will enjoy reading your posts and looking at your pictures.

Hi Greg,

We rode over 400 miles this past weekend with the biggest windshields and were still cold Friday night and Saturday morning. It was cold when we got into Dub at 8:30pm Friday.

I hope you can get where your going in the light everyday. I will be following you guys. Wish Paige and I could have rode with you again.

Be safe!

Scott

Where abouts did you guys start from to ride into Dub?

Started late from Searchmont and had lunch at Halfway. Then hit the Big Bear Hotel in Hawk Junction for coffee before finishing at Dub.

Hi Greg,

Be safe!

Scott

Scott

the first couple days will be a little tough but we plan on getting a early start hopefully If I can get the crew up early,met a couple guys from close to  our home here they are up using the free pass on the trails ,they loved the trails and said they will be back.

Wish you and Paige could have made it up here when we where  here ,We like following you two, takes a lot of pressure off of me leading the pack :D  

will keep u posted on our adventure today

Greg,Scott,Gary

Heard something about an OPP manhunt along your route today. Hope it didn't complicate your ride.

Heard something about an OPP manhunt along your route today. Hope it didn't complicate your ride.

Scott we where heading thru Massey ,bad through there barely made it thru ,sled heating up and lunging ,plowed roads,anyways we came across bridge police right on road blocking road ,we made a left hit trail and kept moving on.

greg

Safe travels Guys.

Luc

thanks will stop in and say hello when we come thru next week

zrtkat @ Crew

Love your reports and pics zrtkat!

Love your reports and pics zrtkat!

happy you are enjoying them sometimes I think people get bored with them ,but will keep on posting 

Thanks

Greg

happy you are enjoying them sometimes I think people get bored with them ,but will keep on posting 

Thanks

Greg

No we don't! ;-)

Keep posting I like your reports!! Thank u

Archived